Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inappropriate threads will now be DELETED!

Options
  • 06-06-2003 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

This is your warning - I'm not moving threads out of here anymore if they've been wrongly placed, they'll just be deleted. I'm tired of nobody reading the rules/charter.

Edit:

I realised this was a little vague. I'll clarify. Threads about PC building, (unless specifically about ovgerclocking/case modding/other "tweaking"*) general maintenance, software problems, and so on, do not belond here. I'll delete them, maybe move them if I feel they're of enough value to others be worth it.

* Tweaking - refers to trying to make hardware do what it doesn't ordinarily do. Adjusting things (like overclocking) for higher performance is also covered by this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

do putting banna's or gold fish into a computer count ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

eh?

Well, if you like putting fruit and fish into your computer, by all means, take pictures and post 'em up.

Have fun with that...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Fair play phaxx, I think this is a good idea.

Advertisement