Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW 64 player BF

Options
  • 06-06-2003 6:33pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OMG is all ive got to say!
    Recently ive tried out some 64 player servers and it is incredible.
    I used to only stick to 32 player servers as i was concerned with my ping but to my surprise my ping stays the same ie 40-90 on the 64 plr servers.[im on isdn]
    Its a great feeling when you know you dont need a few tanks as backup to capture a control point as about 8-10 infantry can effectively to the same job.Because of the higher number of players there are more infantry about too.I dont know but on larger maps i dont feel isolated if i havent got a tank or plane and its great too that not averybody is in vehicles which can happen a lot on public servers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Are you playing on 64 or 128k?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im using 64k,my pings are as good as what i got with ADSL in Finland tbh.Well almost :)

Advertisement