Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend of mir

Options
  • 06-06-2003 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

just woundering how much ppl play LOM? and what server? what level and class?

ill start it off

Phoenix server
    Level 36 Wizard-Lava{deleted}
    Level 34 Taoist-DragonBlood{deleted}
    Level 25 Warrior-Fargon{deleted}

Dragon server
    Level 33 Wizard-Murlin1{Deleted} Co-Leader of orgianls Fallen Angles 11th guild in game.

I deleted them all as the game was so crappy but yet so addictive it also could of been such a good game as i have the server files, item editors and map creater and i made a way better game from it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Telloxia{hacked}
    Then the staff conned me out of a tenner and ignored me,claiming they'll restore my char if I buy another month.

I got my own back though,If you were playing long enough,you'll remember when something nasty happened to the game and to the old forums..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

well i have been tere since beta i rember nerly everytihng happened
    what did you do?

-Hacked one of the gms on Dragon server- 2bad
    -spawned loads of mystery deers in BW SZ?- LouD when he quit as a GM
    -when BZ SZ was infested by deers the forum went down-LouD also

the fourms went down alot tho so when exctly did you do it?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I played it for a few days, but it really sucked toilet water.

how could you leave the (fake) suicide on the forums. i think it was a fake anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Smeg

Ya i played it but have given up for a while. Waiting for things to do with patches abd the like to settle down.

Phoenix:

Ghost lvl26 wizzard
    NewCharacter lvl22 Warrior.

They were my characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

How dare you mention LOM here. Get thee hence sinner! :)

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I'm embarassed to say I once played mir myself ... comes from the hours I worked and the people I worked with ... damn dnc:P

Anyway at least teeth introduced me to daoc and showed me what a realm mmorpg was.

Anyway while I was there I played Semerkhet, a level 26 Taoist and co-founded Heavens Guardians, which was the most powerful guild in the game when I quit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Thoric

Tellox wrote: »
    Telloxia{hacked}
    Then the staff conned me out of a tenner and ignored me,claiming they'll restore my char if I buy another month.

I got my own back though,If you were playing long enough,you'll remember when something nasty happened to the game and to the old forums..

long time no see old freind i remember all too well those events. i guess nothing much changes in 3 years was just lookin into playin again mayby on a private server i really dnt kno the state of the game anymoredo GN still run it or did they get the axe and have u seen/heard ewt from LouD these days

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Man this is an old, old thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Arg! Get thee to hell foul necromancers!!!:mad:

Was wondering why I'd never heard of this game, back in those days I was still on dial-up AFAIR.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

WOAH...this is an old old OLD thread...can't believe i played this game myself for ages, ah well what's in the past can stay there

• Advertisement
Advertisement