Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQCL rules regarding foreign players - please read

Options
  • 01-11-1998 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

yes, i know many ppl withh be annoyed over the foreign players, but its the best compromise i could find.... Foreign players should be allowed to play in a clan cos theyre really in the clan, not in cos theyre ninja. Right now theres nothing to stop a clan getting the likes of Sujoy and Hakeem into their clan just cos theyre good... Many players, eg. Euclid and say Hendy are in their clans because they really are members, not cos they're ninja and they would have to suffer.
    The end result would be a big dream team thing which would wreck the enjoyment of the league...

Sorry if ye don't agree, but its the best solutution i could think of considering the circumstances.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

At last someone understands!
    I'm sorry about the confusion folks...
    Rules section of the iqcl page
    Again - appologies

Advertisement