Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will win Hell In A Cell @ Bad Blood

• 06-06-2003 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

As we all know by now the next WWE Pay Per View will be Stone Cold/Bischoff presents Bad Blood and the main event will be Triple H Vs Kevin Nash inside a hell in a cell but who do u think will win the brutal match? Will The Game walk out still World Champion or will Big Daddy Cool become the new World Champion?
    What do u think will happen during the match? Will we see someone thrown off the top of the cage? Who will be the referee for this match since on Raw the referees refused to officiate the hell in a cell due to Triple H's violent conduct towards referees in previous matches. So what does everybody think?

Who will win Hell In A Cell @ Bad Blood? 4 votes

HHH
    0% 0 votes
    Kevin Nash
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

i want it to be nash
    but i KNOW it will be hhh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

was Austin talking about Mick Foley tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

was Austin talking about Mick Foley tonight
    I think so, we'll have to tune in next week to find out. I think the person who comes out of next weeks raw with the upper hand will be the one who loses at Bad Blood that tends to be the way that the WWE do things, its not a dead cert though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

But can u honestly see Kevin Nash beating HHH for the belt? If Nash does somehow win I cant see him holding the belt for long but HHH cant hold it forever but personally I cant see Nash winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

the match they want to have for summerslam is HHH Vs GoldBerg.

so itll be HHH for this one. i think anyways.

Itll be good to see Mick Foley back too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

nash is suppposed to win at badd blood, HHH wins it back and then goes onto goldberg at summerslam

But as with all things WWE **** knows, tripper could change his mind at the last moment, after all soon hell be Mr Stephanie mcmahon

reagards

Shin

If Nash does beat HHH when would HHH win it back considering that the next ppv is Vengence with is smackdown only just like Bad Blood is Raw only. The main title rarely gets changed on a Raw taping its usually on a pay per view when the title changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Originally posted by steveocn300
    If Nash does beat HHH when would HHH win it back considering that the next ppv is Vengence with is smackdown only just like Bad Blood is Raw only. The main title rarely gets changed on a Raw taping its usually on a pay per view when the title changes.

As it stands there's very little chance of HHH dropping the title at bad blood, seeing as the goldberg/hhh match for the title at the following raw ppv would generate way more interest than a nash/goldberg match.
    from all the reports i've read and just from watching raw it's obvious no one gives a **** about kevin nash, he's not entertaining to watch, and certainly not entertaining to listen to, HHH on the other hand seems to be getting better by the week.

So politics aside it think the best thing that could happen is a HHH win at bad blood because god knows we don't need more of nash on our screens.

I would have to agree Kevin Nash is boring, u cant see him beating Triple H. HHH Vs Goldberg would be one hell of a match but as far as the hell in a cell goes I think it will be brutal and HHH will be a bloody mess but I still fancy him to win and retain the World Title for now!

Advertisement