Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post some pictures of your pc thread

Options
  • 07-06-2003 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

Most forums seem to do this every now and again so ill start the ball rolling :)

Heres a picture of my case, a coolermaster 201, a close up of the blue led fans and lazer cut fan grills at the front and a picture of my monitor (a dell 18.1" Ultra sharp Tft) and speakers (Harmon Kardon ones)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

second pic

lastly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

I'll get a lend of a webcam and get back to ya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Wow thats a pritty sweet rig.. I can see the monitors from dell, is the box a custom set up?

Whats inside the beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Whoooo-Hooo :D
    Show off time :p

Pic1. Natural light, took me about two months to do all of the work on this case.

• Advertisement

Pic 2, In the Dark. Damn pic came out all blurry. Why does that happen with digital cameras when you don't have the flash on??:confused:

Wow thats a pritty sweet rig.. I can see the monitors from dell, is the box a custom set up?

Case is a coolermaster 201 all aluminium
    Mobo: Abit Bh7
    Cpu: P4 northwood 1.8a C1 stepping runs 24/7 at 3 gigs cooled by a thermalright slk 900 with a 92mm zalman fan
    Ram: 2*256 Winbond Pc3200
    Gfx: Radeon 9700 @ 390/300
    Hd: 80 gig maxtor
    Sound: Sonic Fury
    Tv Card: Leadtek win tv 2000 deluxe

and thats it really :)

the Tft is a dell 18.1 " Ultra sharp, basically a Samsung 181t in dsiguise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

cyrus thats a sweet desktop backround in the last pic would you stick it up here 4 download or better still stick up a link to the site where u got it cheers.

raz that is one sweet case, u did that all yourself ? is there some way of stopping dust from gettin in tho (cant really make out from the pic) that could be a nightmare after a while

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how much was that tft??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aaaagghh u would have to start this thread as soon as my pc craps out :rolleyes: .Just you wait till i get it sorted then i'll show you all.muuhwaaaa

CombatCow

''goes off to take some more anti-crazy drugs''

• Advertisement

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    raz that is one sweet case, u did that all yourself ? is there some way of stopping dust from gettin in tho (cant really make out from the pic) that could be a nightmare after a while
    Indeed, all by myself :D
    I'm not too sure what you mean about the dust :confused: There's a perspex sheet behind the main cutout so there's no dust getting in there (well unless it manages to get through the tiny gap between the perspex and the metal!)
    If you mean the blowhole at the top then probably some would get in while the computer is switched off, but it blows out of the case while switched on so none would get in then.
    But if you were extra observant and noticed the little holes at the bottom :) then I'd have to say not much gets in there as I have a 92mm fan on the front of the case (behind the sliver bit) which gives a bit of air outflow through these holes. Plus how much dust would float sideways into these holes in such a way that would get all over the components!?!
    In all I'd say I wouldn't get any more dust than a normal case :)

Combatcow your PC crapped out :eek: that's ****ty :(
    I still have some pics of your case that you mailed me you could use those if you want.

Yeah the frikken mobo died,iv got 200 gigs of stuff i cant get at for a while :( ...sendin it back today,if ya got a pic of either of my cases then be my guest and post em up,or re-send them to me,would be great Raz Thx

CombatCow

E-mailed you your pics :)

how much was that tft??

e1100 :) that was a few months back tho and i got it for the vat excl price so it was a good bit less than 1100 actually

Ill post the desktop tmrw :)

Thx for sendin the pics Raz.

The first pic is the front of my first mod,as you can see i went for a silver and blue colour scheme.called it the Ice Machine

this is a side view of the same case,the cables inside were a bit messy when i took the pic ,but the 6 blue LED fans and 2 blue cold cathodes create a nice cold glow.

This is my latest Thunder Cats project which is not finished yet,waiting for a fan controller for the 3 1/2 bay at the front and also there is another Hdd cooler where the temp monitor is,i'll post another pic when it's back up and running,btw i still havent come up for a good name for the case so if you got ne,throw them out there.

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Hey, that desktop pic is the same one I use as background on my 7650.
    Here's a scaled down ver. for 7650 if anyone would like. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Keith@modified

Heres mine..

Case is an iCute with Digital Thermometer + 3 Fans, 2 intake , 1 Led side blowhole

Mobo: MSi 6391

Cpu: P4 1.5Ghz with Coolmaster cooling

Ram: 2*256 pc133

Gfx: Ti 4200 @ 295/300 with Thermal Take Copper cooler

Hd: 40gb Seagate

2.jpg
    The Thermometer
    3.jpg
    The Ti 4200 with Thermaltake Copper Heatsink & Fan + Ramsinks
    4.jpg
    3 Fans
    5.jpg