Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinobi Theme?

Options
  • 07-06-2003 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Posted this in T.V. , but never hurts to ask the real end users of the product.

I'm looking for the name of the theme music to shinobi the new one for the playstation2, I cant find it on the net no matter how much i google. So if anyone can tell I know its written at the end of the add but I cant read it - its not clear enough. Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

www.gamefaqs.com is genrally good for this kind of thing.
    http://www.gamealbums.com/ircfaq.htm

this is the site to find out how to connect to GameMusic
    by using MIRC, u have to have mIRC first.

Also make sure u have CuteFTP too, u need this to download all kinds of GameMP3s.
    to get CuteFTP - www.cuteftp.com (click download)

on GameMusic you can find all kinds of GameMP3s there from the servers, ask them for your Song and either download throught MIRC by :

DCC(MIRC's download system) or by

CuteFTP
    (using FTP to download gamemp3s)

The EXTREMLY Hard to find Shinobi PS2 mp3 are there, just ask one of the servers to upload it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

erm, i'd imagine it's the theme tune to the game, as featured in the game...

i havn't seen the ad or played the game yet, that's just my wild guess

Is the advert any good?

I heard the American advert was pretty class. Very cheezy but in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It is very classy actually , no i searched for the theme music to shinobi its not it; its music from a band (Dancy , chillout kinda)
    that I think was done especially for the game , if you were to hear the adds a few times you will regognise it its very catchy:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i guess i was thinking it'd be the same as the music from the mega drive shinobi's

• Advertisement

Well reading around I have heard a few people say the music is actually the original Sega music , that would probably explain why I found it familiar but its been spruced up real well its very modern now.

Hopefully it will be easily available if a an OST comes out:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is the game anygood ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Its ridiculusly addictive and catchy. I could play that game all day jus cos of the catchy music. Its really cheesy but in an amazing japanese martial arts kind of way. I cant wait to play it.

Oh and im talking bout the music btw. Dont know bout the game...

The game is , by all accounts , crap . A lot of disappointed people bought the game most people say its very hard; Shinobi has always been hard , but they mean Sega Mega Drive HARD , so its more of a rent game.

But the music as 50Cent says is very catchy and good:D :ninja:

Structure wise it's very like the old games but the gameplay is very fresh. The whole combo hack-slash gameplay works really well.

I love the game myself.

It's hard (PAL version is actually easier than the NTSC one) but there's no way it's anywhere near as hard as the Mega Drive and arcade originals. I've almost clocked it on Normal now and I've only had it 5 days.

Revenge of Shinobi, Shinobi (arcade) and Shadow Dancer (arcade) are ****ing criminally difficult. That's a good thing though. That's why they were all in play for so long.

If you like fast paced no nonsense arcade-action the new Shinobi is really good. If you want more collect key to open door stuff then buy Devil May Cry instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

The game itself isn't actually hard so to speak. The fact that when you make a mistake at any point in a level you're carted back to the start is! (This stands only for the normal difficulty, hard is HARD and super is insane)

Alot of ppl were disappointed with it, it looks pretty shabby but has a pretty good game lying in there if you're willing to sit there and get used to jumping from enemy to enemy to get a 8 kill combo. Not everyones cup of tea but if you like the previous shinobi games and had the patience to go thru them, then you'll more than likely enjoy it.

Advertisement