Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. Terry.

Options
  • 07-06-2003 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Anyone in need of some professional help???? Ignore this post.

I am doing a column in a magazine and basically if you send me a problem that you are having that is interfering with your personal life, you can email me and tell me whats bothering you and instead of helping you out, I will instead completely berrate you and make you feel totally inadequate.
    This will help you to get your mind off what you feel is a problem and maybe cause you to stock up on sleeping pills but it'll make for great reading and bring a smile to everyone else's face.
    So if you want to take a bullet for the team, email me at ishaskterry@yahoo.com and If its good it'll be in the mag.

Cheers.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Terry is WAY too excited about this dispensing advice business.
    ;)

Advertisement