Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this true or an urban myth?

Options
  • 07-06-2003 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Did you ever hear the story of the guy, when opening his first leaving cert paper realised he was gonna fail, so he stuck two pencils up his nose and smashed his head off the table, killing himself. I've heard it a few times, and was just wondering if it's true or not

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I heard a story a couple of years ago about a guy who did it before the leaving cert and he did it so he wouldn't die or sumthin but just be too fúcked to do the LC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭wiensta

yea loads of people know about this.

Ive also heard that he did it with one pencil..nasty stuff.

I assume, though, it is an urban myth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

You're not trying to work out the practicality of it are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Imagine the pain, how could you physically make yourself so that ffs? It has to be an urban myth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

If you believe that then there is no hope for the world, its all an urban legend !"

• Advertisement
Advertisement