Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kings Mistake Mp3s

Options
  • 07-06-2003 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Our fantastic new mp3s are up on our website www.kingsmistake.com

they are available for a limited time only coz we're gonna release an e.p. at the end of the summer with some of them on it.

so get 'em while they're hot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭El Chico

I'd appreciate any feedback you might have.
    the original message wasn't conducive to replies.
    excuse me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

How's this for a reply? I downloaded one of your tracks and it was horrible, just horrible. Never accost my ear with your tripe again.

No no no, you're not supposed to say bad things about it. that defeats the whole purpose of trying to advertise our stuff here. you just can't pay people to lie about how good you are these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

This isn't bad at all...the beat jams, and the vocals are nice...reminds me of someone...almost a cross between Eddie Veder and someone I can't put my finger on, but still unique...anyway, I like it -- it's got a good ROCK feel to it, which this is far too little of these days :)

Good luck with the EP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

"Raping, shooting, fighting and a looting!... 'cos we're warriors of Genghis Khan!"

I presume you've watched, appreciated and absorbed "More Bad News"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

I like em fair play , by the way we'll be in touch for a gig in the music center for you very soon!

TRev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

i think the songs are really good especially bill

you're right that is eddie vedder singing those songs. i don't know how we ever convinced him to do that. ah well, its surprising how persuasive a bottle of Rachmaninov vodka can be.

LOL! I said I a *cross* between...not the man, himself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

No se que te puedo decir.

No puedo escuchar a tu musica pero cuando tengo una conexion mas rapido las voy a oir,
    Vale?

Keith

• Advertisement

sorry keith,
    no habla espanyol

According to my nifty translator, it goes something like this:

I cannot listen to your music but when I have a connection mas rapidly I them go to listen, Buddy?

Which I'm guessing means his connection isn't fast enough to download your music, but when he has a good connection, he'll listen? :D

Advertisement