Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Activism Forum: Music

Options
  • 07-06-2003 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Posted a thread bout this on the music/radio forum and so far there's been a decent response. It's still in its conceptual stage (in that I'm doing the leaving and so don't have time to run around hassling people and getting the neccessary info), but there seems to be support for the idea.

Not gonna elaborate too much but basically I'd love a base for the interest group I'm trying to set up <think IOFFL> who'll be trying to fight for the rights of the consumer and artist re: cd prices, etc. (Hopefully to get the prices lowered without damaging the artists royalties and so forth)

The idea's up in a bit more detail in the music/radio thread. So check there if you're interested.

Anyway, looking for nod of approval and so on. :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 PropertyofShell

yeah i'd defintely go along with this idea. approval from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

< approval denoted >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Got my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

This is the third time I have endorsed this board today (I've also done it in response to Sven's posts in Music/Radio and Rock/Metal).

That should show just how much I think this is a great idea.

Or just how much I owe him for sexual favours.

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

in the immortal words of Kevo, who seems to have disappeared from our air waves, this idea is "fookin rapeh, i give it noine tums up!!"

ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

/me gives 2 thumbs up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

yes, the situation is beyond a joke, we at boards need to do something in our own small way, if if we dont know what that is yet. if it was put in the music community, it might be better?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

If it goes the way of the IOFFL or Komplett board then it would be something else alright :).

/me assigns "Stamp of Approval" .

Advertisement