Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Totti and Milan.

• 07-06-2003 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

TOTTI: 'Berlusconi could be my president'

COVERCIANO - 'Berlusconi could have been my president years ago and, who knows, he may be in the future...' Words by Francesco Totti. The Roma playmaker replied to the statements made by the Milan president yesterday: 'I'm honoured that the premier thinks of me. When I was 14, Milan were chasing me. He could have been my president, it may happen in the future.' Then Totti explained: 'A Scudetto with Roma is not enough for me: I want to win again. With Roma, of course. But if there are problems...'.

So Totti likes the look of Milan eh?
    Herm...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Pfft, everyone wants a piece of Milan now :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

But it's TOTTI!
    I'd gladly see Inzaghi leave if Totti came in, he is amazing...

Actually... I'd find it hard to believe if Inzaghi left, I'd cry or something... he is teh win...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Totti is Roma born and bread and dont see him leaving in a hurry tbh :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by Wolf
    Totti is Roma born and bread and dont see him leaving in a hurry tbh :confused:

unfortunatly todays game is ALL about the dosh.....

some players would sell their granny to go to a bigger club and leave their home club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Totti is idolised in rome in the same way as Alan shearer is in newcastle. if he did move there would be as much uproar from the romans as there was from the barca fans when Luis Figo left for Real Madrid. There is still good potential at Roma we`ve got some good young players like Pelizolli and Cassano who perhaps hold the key to italy`s future and some good pros like Tomassi Emerson Cafu(if he stays) Panucci Samuel Montella Delvecchio etc. We`ve got the same strength in the sqaud as we did when we won the Serie A title in 01. All Capello needs to do is great the right balance in midfield and to restore the confidence in the other departments. We`ve Qualified for Uefa already. Getting back into the champions league in 04 is not impossible. perhaps Totti should change his approach towards major tournaments he has never really shined outside of Italy. Movin to Milan would perhaps put too much Pressure on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Milan have Rui Costa,him a totti play a similar game so can't see them making a move for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

Totti is just talking himself up. He should try play a bit more football. He tried to link himself with Real earlier. Roma are dodgey money wise, no?

Amazing? Huh? At lying on the ground maybe.

Advertisement