Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petition to end the stupid "what tune are you listening..." thread

Options
  • 07-06-2003 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

[edit] just end it please

Arial

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

I agree,End it noW
    I agree with Tusky
    in fairness no1 gives a flying f*ck what your listinin to! the thread is only used for ppl to up they post count
    thought it would have been locked ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Yes end this madness now.
    Won't somebody please think of the children. Ban this filth now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

END IT ! its pointless...doubt anyone reads what other ppl are listening to ... its just SPAM !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i disagree. that thread has introduced me to new music i would have never given a **** about before. long may it continue. if you don't like it don't contribute to it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

am i the only one that noticed the thing in his post that shows what hes listening to? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by tuxx
    am i the only one that noticed the thing in his post that shows what hes listening to? :(
    only the users of the quality Cloud theme are able to read the gray text since we have black backgrounds. those default losers will learn. oh the irony of this post...

adnans

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I don’t really know why I post there…

However I have a more important question – If you don’t like the thread why does it bother you if it continues or not?

If this way of thinking was applied to everything on boards.ie it would be a very small place. Not everybody likes every thing.

Some people may never visit parts of boards does this mean we should stop using them because a few people don’t like them?

Some people mightn’t like boards.ie at all; maybe we should just end it all?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by monument
    However I have a more important question – If you don’t like the thread why does it bother you if it continues or not?

Cos it keeps appearing in the new posts list. It's not like it can be ignored.....That and SONG TAG. But I don't really notice anymore, they're just background noise.

Except when you load up the last page of the new posts list, and the only thread on it is one of them. That REALLY annoys me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

end it end it now pls

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

never :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

You don't have to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Who cares? If you don't like it don't read it.

Advertisement