Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Wingman FF / Driving Force

Options
  • 08-06-2003 4:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I've been looking for this but i can't seem to find it anywhere. Does any one know any shops that are selling it, it would be good if it was in westmeath or dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Do you have a picture of the box? I think I might have seen it in PC World in Blanch but I can't be totally sure to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zer0h

Logitech® Formula™ Force GP

Theres the link for it. I tried liffey valley and around dublin city center but none of them had it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Lookout for one of these instead.

Dcully is that the old or new MOMO? Because i've heard the old ones not in production any more and the new one hasn't been released yet.

You can then play this.

http://www.simbin.com/forums

• Advertisement

Not sure but i have it since Christmas and all the guys i race online with and in our leagues use it.
    Some use it with an ACT LABS clutch and GPL shifter setup also.
    If your into racing sims you will love it.
    Its a lot better than the one you are asking about ,i used to have one.

Well i would prefer that one but its not in production any more :( Unless i go for a used one but then still its going to be hard to find :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Don't get FF! It's over priced, over hyped ****e!

Don't get FF! It's over priced, over hyped ****e!

Id like to see you play real sims like Grand Prix Legends,GTR 2002 or Nascar 2003 without a ff wheel.
    Everybody and i mean everybody in our online leagues use them.
    Yes if you play arcade racers you can get away without FF but not with sims.
    Have you played any of the above with or without a FF wheel?
    BTW i got my state of the art wheel for 70 euros in PC world in a sale.Is that overpriced?

Advertisement