Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon!!

• 04-07-2000 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Just as a matter of interest how many of you are fans of Pokemon? I watched it for the laugh and with slagging it off in mind a while back and now Im hopelessly addicted......
    What are your favourite Pokemon? Mine's Marowak smile.gif
    I know there'll be about 20 people posting just to slag us pokemon lovers off but just give it a chance lads, you may be surprised! biggrin.gif

Pika Pi!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

hmm I actually do watch it and I think that its pretty good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Im so tired and confused by pokemon .
    I've spent the last 2 minutes wondering why my post wasnt being accepted , maybe because ,my username was Pokemon instead of Phoenix* , I'm telling you these Pokemon are taking over.... gotta catch em all , POKEMON !

It's about a society in freefall....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yes.
    Pokemon 0wnz meh.
    Pika Pika!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

I spent 2 months watching it. because i was at home, alone, unemployed, and living in sandyford where public transport to anywhere was scant, please note that this is the only situation in which i will ever watch pokemon, this is the only situation in which pokemon should be watched by anyone. i still hate the little bast3rds. and yes, while you are watching, it is addictive, but stop watching it for more than a week and you'll be back to thinking how silly the goddam thing is. and no, i don't have a TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Pikachu

Pika Pika chuuuu, Piiiika, Pikachuuuu, chuuuuuu!

Pika Pi !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I love the cartoon - it r0><><0rs

I dunno who my favourite is - I did play the yellow game and had a fairly l33t Pikachu, but that was months ago.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

hey lo :70

"My name is Jimi and I am also addicted to Pokemon. I also became addicted to it during time sick off work/school. It was an intellictual break from cr4p like Operah."

Ahh my fave is....PsyDuck cos he is so **** unlike the broken egg thing Misty carries around with her(AHH I KNOW THE NAMES). Odd conincidence too that Ash's surname is Ketchim Ketchim = Catch 'em. I'm sure everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Pokémon? One of the biggest hunks of festering ****e to ever be hefted onto an unsuspecting unprepared general public...

but hey... the kids love it...

Bard

home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nickb

Well i think this is a bit like a shrinks group session where every1 gathers round to confess there true feelings about pokeman smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Izzo

Its got to be charmander!
    He kicks all As$

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

Togapi, methinks kharn m8, but hey whos counting hehe,

my fave has to be that big motherfu<ker of a crab with the claw that just maims everything in sight,

they should rename him the claw hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

well i have nothing against people who like pokemon, but personally i detest it and everything associated with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

AGGGHHHH!!THE MADNESS, THE MADNESSS OF IT ALL!!! WHEN WILL IT END ??? WHEN ??? WHEN!!!!?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

My names GREENHELL and I don't like Pokemón

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

All you Pokemon fans should be happy about this then...

UK POKEMON CHAMPIONSHIP

The Pokemon Championships kick off this month and the battle will soon be on to find the UK’s ultimate Pokemon Master!

Enrolment is now officially closed, the tournament begins in July at the Bluewater Centre in Greenhithe, and runs through to September, visiting a total of fourteen venues across the UK.

If you haven’t enrolled for the tournament, there will still be an opportunity to download Mew, the 151st Pokemon! You’ll also be able to train and trade Pokemon with all the other players at the event, as well as watching the main tournament.

These events will also be the first opportunity to see the forthcoming Pokemon Snap for N64. So without further ado, here are the venues and dates.

The Nintendo Pokémon Tour will be hosted at:

4/8/00 – Omni Centre, Dublin along with a host of UK events.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

/me wuvs pokemon

my favourite has to be emmmmmm..... growlith the fire dog one, hes kewl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

PsyDuck clearly 0wns you all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ahh my fave is....PsyDuck cos he is so **** unlike the broken egg thing Misty carries around with her(AHH I KNOW THE NAMES).

PSY!!!!!!!!!
    He truely is the man (duck/pokémon)
    The egg - that would be Tokapi (or something like that)!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 04-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

LOL
    Thank's shinji!

[SF1]Psyduck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Marvel at his firm but fair expression and accept the fact, that Marowak clearly 0wns ALL!

char_105.gif

I am inflatible !

[This message has been edited by Mills (edited 05-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mills (edited 05-07-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

naaah its gotta be snorlax.
    he is just like me. sleeps for months at a time and wakes up, proceeding to eat his own body weight in food.

pokemon: 21st century ****fighting

Advertisement