Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guys

Options
  • 08-06-2003 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

just posted on these topics over in the bb forum but just need to come over here for a bit of advice

the threads here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99640

specifically just look at my posts in that thread

and here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99231

if as boston suggests that these street cabinets are indeed just giant splitters and your on one is it not like having a pair gain box ergo its illegal to have them in the first place

just asking could i complain to comreg about them or even just have the line removed from the box altogether

regards

shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭shinzon

just went onto i-steam always a pleasure working with those plonkers

Just asked about the cabinets in the BB posts, wouldnt give me the steam off his piss

Which means thats the prob, its damn illegal and im going to kick them in the nuts

Regards

Shin

Cant post the chat, the agent disconnected me as always, amazing when they get a question they cant answer, its 100% network difficulties

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by shinzon
    Just asked about the cabinets in the BB posts, wouldnt give me the steam off his piss
    Their approach is if your line fails, thats it end of story. They have no interest in fixing the problem and probably get just as much money from you without fixing it anyway.

Did you get in touch with ComReg? What did they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭shinzon

thats my next port of call but i just want to get my facts straight as regards the street cabinet before i report it to comreg

shin

Advertisement