Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V60i

• 08-06-2003 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a Motorola V60i about a month and a half ago and more or less from the start every so often the fone would blank on both the inside and outside screens, its not porwering off cos the lights are still on the display but theres nothing there, after a minute or so the screen comes bac but whatever i was doing(call, txt etc) is gone and im at the main operator screen. A couple of weeks ago i dropped the fone and the earpiece stopped working so i brought it bac to meteor (leaving out the dropping it detail) and it was replaced in a day or so but after a couple of days thwe problem started with the new one, anyone any suggestions?

Advertisement