Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trip to I love techno fest

• 08-06-2003 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

I am involved in organizing a possible trip to the I love techno festival in Brussels on July 19th. Trip would involve flying out the 18th from Dublin, returning the 20th, would include flight, 2 nights hostel accomodation and festival ticket, should be able to do it for around €200, would like to get some initial numbers to see if it'd be feasible, if you're interested please email me, jfarrell at compsoc.com

Programme

North Site
    Glimmer Twins - Honey Dijon - Change featuring Mr. C - Jan Van Biesen - Roger Sanchez - Squadra Bossa featuring Buscemi - DJ Sneak

West Site
    Petar Dundov - Terence Fixmer (live) - Ade Fenton - Dave Clarke - Scan X (live) - Stanny Franssen - Umek

South Site
    Switch Young Talent Winner - Agoria - Alexander Kowalski (live) - Sven Väth - Speedy J (live) - T-Quest - Deetron - Charles Siegling (Technasia)

East Site
    DJ Chess - Paul Langley - Cristian Varela - Luke Slater - Marco Baily - Filterheadz (live) - DJ Rush - Marco Remus

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I have already bought my tickets for this event including a few mates, I know a few people off different boards that are going aswell and just have their ticket without accomidation or flights
    I also may have a ticket forsale..
    We had the intention of going over and trying to sort out accomdation over there.. but since the ticket includes camping, it must be in the middle of no where, cause I can't find any hostels that are right beside the event..
    give us a shout if you know anyone who wants to buy the ticket off me.. €45

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Going over myself, we found a hotel right in the festival park, ya's aren't looking hard enough lads...See ya's on the 19th or the 18th if ur on the 06:30 flight out of Dublin :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Got a url for that place Bel?
    The tickets we are lookign at are flying out at 6:30 on the friday
    It costs 39.99
    For the sat it costs 99.99

Hotel Lommelhof-lommelpark. 011/54.46.04 area code is 0032

€80 per room per nite.
    Fly out on the friday might as well cheaper make a weekend out of it, were off to Amsterdam on the Monday morning for more madness

Well have any of you's sorted out where u's are staying yet? Or are ya's not bothering to go at all ?:ninja:

• Advertisement

We've only got a 1 way ticket to fly out there at 6:30 friday morning,
    Haven't looked into anywhere to stay yet, mightn't even bother taking a text.. I'm sure lotsa europeans will let us kip in their tent for a few hours if needed :)
    We might head to Amsterdam on monday too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

I went to ILT last year and would highly recommend it to anyone. This is the first year that they are putting on an outdoor summer version so it should be good.

Wouldn't mind going myself, only I'm off to the Samothraki festival in Greece instead :)

Anyone know where the indoor fesival is held everyyear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

The indoor one is at the Flanders Expo, which is just outside Gent.

Thanks, remember someone telling me but I just couldn't find it in google :)

• Advertisement

Good Stuff Lenny shud be a good laugh, get the hotel tho i wouldn't fancy a tent @ that hour sure it closes @ 3pm on the Sunday (i think)

Yeah was in Flanders Expo last November myself, has to be the best festival/indoor event anywhere its huge.

We discussed last night that we aren't bringing a tent, just a sleeping bag.. lets hope the weather holds out

I have a spare ticket to sell
    €45, thats what it costs.
    I'd proberly sell it outside the event for more closer to the time due to selling out..
    Anyone intrested?

Heres some of the lineup

North Site
    Glimmer Twins - Honey Dijon - Change featuring Mr. C - Jan Van Biesen - Roger Sanchez - Squadra Bossa featuring Buscemi - DJ Sneak

West Site
    Petar Dundov - Terence Fixmer (live) - Ade Fenton - Dave Clarke - Scan X (live) - Stanny Franssen - Umek

South Site
    Switch Young Talent Winner - Agoria - Alexander Kowalski (live) - Sven Väth - Speedy J (live) - T-Quest - Deetron - Charles Siegling (Technasia)

East Site
    DJ Chess - Paul Langley - Cristian Varela - Luke Slater - Marco Baily - Filterheadz (live) - DJ Rush - Marco Remus

Advertisement