Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a Q2 question for a change..

Options
  • 06-11-1998 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here play Ultima Online?

I got it last night it's pretty good craic. Sadly my character I was using after 4 hours has been marked for death by some Guild (a bit of a disagreement of me trying to pick the guildmasters pocket while he was busy trying to kill some demon). After 20 minutes and a quick change of clothes the guys Fire elemental finally gave up chasing me halfway across the map. :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I'd love to have a game of ultima online,as Im a big fan of the series but I don't think that it's on sale over here. Unless someone out there knows different.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I saw it in Game before I left. The game I have now is Ultima Online "The Second Age" which allows you to access the more advanced maps.

The only downside is that it's pay as you go (1st month is free), so with the current TE screwing everyone I can't see how it's sold that much. (unless you have access to the LAN).

There are free servers, however they are illegal.

Hobbes.

Advertisement