Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

living in america

• 09-06-2003 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Goodbye folks. I am off to boston on wednsday.
    Anyway goodbye to yall and have a good summer.
    Oh yeah and best of luck with the results.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

eeek!

what about my rolling mat? i need that! hehe

have fun over there dude, and don't forget that they have the interweb over there too

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

have a good time, enjoy yourself and don't forget to keep incontact through boards
    I will pm you shortly, I will promise to do it this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

well dude have fun i the U S of A.
    and dont forget to sample to local produce :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

do you mean drugs man?
    Cos if you do that is bad. Drugs are bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

have a good time Bicky. I recon that the lads will be looking forword to getting some evelopes from you (you know, the ones with no name, addressed only to the household) ;)

have fun man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i thought this thread was about that eddie murphy film!!:( :(:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hehe
    we could change it to be:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

best of luck over there, should be quite kewl, and an escape from this place at least!

cya in sept ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Originally posted by Bicky
    do you mean drugs man?
    Cos if you do that is bad. Drugs are bad.

Drugs?here NO WAY.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

have a good time and enjoy ur self.. see ya in a few months

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Off to J1 heaven??
    Have a great time:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭HaVoC

ya have a good one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ditto.

HF, GL, GG, PLD.

:D

I am so sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

Originally posted by Snowball
    have a good time Bicky. I recon that the lads will be looking forword to getting some evelopes from you (you know, the ones with no name, addressed only to the household) ;)

have fun man

where the hell are those envelopes? we've been squatting in 36 all summer waiting for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

Damm you louis i never saw this thread before so i had to wasted precious time reading it even though it was three months old. I tell you what i'll send you a package with no return address and you will know it's mine for sure because it will tick.

:p ah me's sry. i said my address too didn't i - ah it's ok everyone will be running to open it so i'll be saved and i can wait for my real package :)

although, now other people will read this an get thick too an have your idea to send not nice packages and i won't know what one to collect!!! ah the pressure of thinking, what to do what to do

Advertisement