Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone board maybe?

Options
  • 09-06-2003 4:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Just thinking since we have most other stuff techie wise covered including radio/tv/computer boards...

a phone board could be a good one, which would include telephones/mobiles and their differing technologies..

i'd say it would go down a storm, people could discuss the lastest mobiles and addons available and upcoming technologies i.e. 3g

just a suggestion anyways!!

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

and the wireless board is for...........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

hmm thought it was more for wireless laptops etc...

quick mods delete my post before other peolple see it..

/me hangs head in shame :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I would like to see a board discussing phones in Ireland, not necessarily mobiles, but this would probably go in Nets/Comms right?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hmmm, a lot of people have mobiles, and wouldn't even think of them as "wireless devices".

And no offence to Net/Comms or Wireless but they might be a bit techy for Joe Mobile Phone User.

Endorsal of Product And/Or Service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i endorse this service. It could have configurations for different phones for wap, etc. As i buy phones almost every month, im well up on the subject.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by amp
    And no offence to Net/Comms or Wireless but they might be a bit techy for Joe Mobile Phone User.
    Rename "Wireless" to "Mobile / Wireless"?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

most of what was suggested above - and more - is already covered by the wireless board.

wireless seems to cover every non wired device

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Great, I was wondering where I could go to talk about my acoustic...

Big thumbs up for the Phones board...

Advertisement