Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

worst nite club

• 07-07-2000 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

Leggs
    i was there (briefly) last nite.
    is it the world worst club?

i can't think of one redeming feature.

MiCr0

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 07-07-2000).]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Where is it (so I can call the Air Strike)??

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 07-07-2000).]

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

What on god green earth possesed you to goto that hell hole?

Draco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

serveral friends all far more drunk than i, who wanted to go dancing at 2am.

they'll never ask again smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hey, Leeson St.. is it a wine bar kinda place or an I thinking of another?

Think DL is bad, Blackrock doesn't even have one.... pubs are alright though - must meet for a pint some evening Micro...

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Hey, trojan, where the hell is the air strike for Cosmos and the TF ? Im waiting! IM WAITING !

Think they could destroy The Cabin while they're there. Winner of the worst scumsucking, lick the gunk off the bleachers, pub in the universe three eons running..

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

G'WAN MICRO, must have seen ya there m8, was there meself last nite, and liek u said, it was SH*TE , UTTER UTTER SH*TE, still where else can u go dancing and drinking at 2.30am in da morning ?????

mind u, i paid £28 for a fu<king bottle of wine that i then saw in the 24 hour spar for £3.99 hehe fu<k sake, i was then forceably removed from said spar at circa 4.45am this morning for screaming and shouting and aparently cursing the government, inflation and bars in general, not to mention the establishment of leggs smile.gif

my proudest moment hehe

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I used to hang about these places when i was in dublin. As wyverne says sure where else do ya get a sup up at 2:30 in the mornin....then its off to the early houses wityh ya. Its possible to drink 24 hours a day in dublin and also possible for ME to drink 24 hours a day at times smile.gif Last time i was in dublin me and greenbean did this route to drunkenness - McCloskeys, donnybrook (awright bar really tbh if not a bit kinda quiet), Sachs Hotel nightclub (ha ****in ha, ridiculous place...i keep vowing never to go back but hey its so handy from where i live), then after getting removed at like 3 we went to Joys on baggott st and spent the obligatory 26 quid for a bottle of pish. I think we got forcibly removed from there but i cant remember a thing really.

back to the subject Sachs hotal has to be the worst nightclub....leggs however comes pretty close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

well, you pays your money and takes your chance. the fact is that leeson st. clubs are a pile of toss unless you really need to hang out with business types with tanlines on their wedding fingers who are trying to pull 17 year old girls who sauntered over when the red box shut. even then, youll find the best of a very ropey bunch of clubs there are buck whaleys [wine for 20 squid, ****tails / ritz a fiver] and rio's, havent been there in years but theyve a full bar at least. from a pure drinking point of view your best bet is gigs place on richmond st. [by portobello bridge] where wine is a tenner until 6am, and you can get take outs too.
    buy my hot dogs you stingy quake heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

I say we nuke the club from orbit, its the only way to be sure smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭H-K

/me cries
    wine for 30 quid ?!?!
    rofl, /me clutches £4.50 bottle of Aldi buckfast smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Aye Leeson St is a place of evil.

Strange though,

I was in Leggs last night by chance as well. Was continuing crashing a Law party.

JAK.

it was very unfortunate that we ended up in leggs.
    it had been such a classy day otherwise,
    the commens restraunt, teh shelbourne bar and then the odean....
    and then leggs

oh well

btw did any of the boarders graduated tcd - cs yesterday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Leggs? Wtf is that? Hmmm, this isn't some bogger Dun Laorighe place is it?

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭OctaviaN

sorry kharn but the air strike are busy with cosmos and the TF. smile.gif

its on leason st.
    the ones out here arn't much better tho

Advertisement