Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One more pig on the internet

Options
  • 09-06-2003 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

I got an email this morning from Pigsback about a survey:

We would like to get your opinions and some information on Internet usage. It would be of enormous help to us and in return for completing the survey you receive 100 PiggyPoints.

Click on this link to get started:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=11006294E3970

Curly

You need to be registred to answer.

They're wondering about offering an Internet access, flate rate as I understand...

Raphael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

I checked and you can see all the questions even if you're not registred as they ask for the login/password at the end. I didn't see that the 1st time because of the cookies.

Raphael

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

I just discovered that the 1,200 or so piggy points I had from way back have all expired! Baxtards. That's one piggy membership just cancelled!

Sounds like they are going down the same route as UTVip (forcing you to go with their phone tariffs - 25% less than eircon).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Sounds more like they are branding with UTV tbh :)

I love pigsback have had numerous free albums thanks to their piggy points :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

Sounds like they are going down the same route as UTVip (forcing you to go with their phone tariffs - 25% less than eircon).

you make it sound like a bad thing

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Not at all I currently use UTV for my internet and phone calls and they are brilliant :)

Was just saying I doubt very much that pigsback are setting up a ISP probably reselling and acting as a virtual ISP.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
Advertisement