Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Contest

Options
  • 09-06-2003 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Three blokes enter a disabled swimming contest. The first has no arms the second no legs and the third has no body, just a head.

They all line up, the whistle blows and "splash" they're all in the pool. The guy with no arms takes the lead instantly, but the guy with no legs is closing fast. The head sank straight to the bottom.

Ten lengths later and the guy with no legs finishes first. He can still see ******* coming from the bottom of the pool, so he decides he had better dive down to rescue the head guy. He picks up the head, swims back up to the surface and places the head at the side of the pool, where-upon the head starts coughing and spluttering.

Eventually the head catches his breath and shouts: "Three goddamn years I've spent learning to swim with my goddamn ears, then five seconds before the whistle, some bastard puts a swimming cap on me"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,974 ✭✭✭✭Stark

sad, very ****ing sad

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

Although i like the way that bub bles appears to be a banned word on the humour baords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jEt|Dino

Originally posted by jonno
    Three goddamn years I've spent learning to swim with my goddamn ears,

http://www.yorema.com/nerds/tn_Chief.jpg :):))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

according to jonnos joke..:
    the third has no body, just a head.

god I love these new realistic "things we deal with in every day life" jokes

:ninja: :)

quite good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by jEt|Dino
    ROFL!!!! pld!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

I wish i had no fúcking head so i would have to read that shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by jEt|Dino

rofl. that is terrible. rofl.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by Catch_22
    Although i like the way that bub bles appears to be a banned word on the humour baords.

I lmao'd at that :)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

thats funny!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Didn't find that funny at all. Head can't swim, complains about inability to use ears. End of joke.

Maybe I'm not in a laughing mood. Or maybe that was one of the worst jokes I've ever heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

yes but that pic was fairly bubbling funny!

bubble?
    *******?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

lol :D
    pure class :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pugwash

'loel'

Advertisement