Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - 09 June 2003

Options
  • 09-06-2003 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Ok people, I need to know what module you want running this evening. Post before 16:30 today cos I'll be off shortly there after and not able to set the game up after that point.

ps. Is anyone going to try douing a module themselves ? /me looks at lolth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Rev, I dont know if the previous module was completed from last week, and if not.. perhaps you should load that one up and let us complete it.

With regard to our own modules.. do you mean modules we created or GM'ing modules already created.

If the other module is over then I had a look and I thought this one would be decent enough..

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1036965009674.shtml

Provided you guy's havent played it.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Raven was done before.

I've no idea if the last module was finished, but I'll load the last save point from it.

Have fun.

As for the modules I was refering to ones which you authored yourselves, I know lolth was working on one, anyone else ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

we need a backup-savegame of our current campaign. Shortly after the start of the wednesday game (i.e. last game) the civies in the city went hostile on us. Noone knows why, but they did. So we'd need that savegame again.

If no savegame is available... well... restart that module? I dunno...

cheese? lolth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

on another note: a teamspeak-server is up and running on a dedicated server (not running on my connection).

cheese and me tested it out last wednesday and it works perfectly (we could even understand each other... you irish ppl are easier to understand than the britties on the lower right :p)

so, if anyone wants the login-infos, just pm me or post here. I'll pm them to you or send them via mail (together with a link to the w32-client if you need it)

cya in 20 mins
    - Flash

• Advertisement

Well myelf and Flashbang turned up.. but no sign of anyone else.. Its a shame. I'll see ya's on wed hopefully.:(

Advertisement