Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLA RPG - Game Rules

Options
  • 09-06-2003 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

Game rules

1) im going to setup two threads one for game turns and one for general blah blah nosence that we can chat to each in other. and we can mess around in.

2)the thread for game turns i will ask everyone to PLEASE stay in charachter if you want to ask questions scream or hurl abuse at me or make general comments about the game or questions on certian events can you please post in in the other thread

3) posting something on the game turn thread means i will assume that whatever you do or say will be in charachter so please be careful it can get charachters killed.

4) If you want to talk to someone either player or non player charachter in the game just put " " marks around your text

"CAPS LOCK MEANS YOUR SHOUTING AT SOMEONE"

5) i am hoping for at least 3 game turns a week i would hope that we can at least do 2 thats the target for now if people want more let me know and we can up the pace.

6) If for some unforseen reason your charachter should decide to sleep with the fishes (IE die horribly in a most painfull and bloody way taking a city block out with you) you can simply re-generate a new charachter but you will loose all you Experience points (sorry thats the rules)

7) when you level up i'll Email you the details what what skills and stats you can upgrade i wouldnt worry too much about it now as it will take FAR too long to write out the charachter generation chapter in the SLA rule book we'll deal with that if you survive long enough to level up. :D

8) most of all were here to have fun (and blow sh*t up) so i'll be an easy going god im not a wraithful or vengeful god unless you do something utterly stupid like walk up to a cop and start beating the hell outta him for no reason

so with that the game will begin on Thursday any questions problems give me a shout we'll sort something out

AL][EN

Advertisement