Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video/ Audio Problem...

Options
  • 09-06-2003 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hey guys..
    My comp won;t play video and audio at the same time.. ie. ive no sound when i watch mpegs / divx

It all started when i was in Theatre in Kazaa and it just cut out (sound) the mp3's wouldnt play either.. as winamp was still working and playing MP3's fine i thought it was just kazaa.. but when i opened a video in Media Player it had no sound..

Its been like this for weeks and i tried downloading a new player and all ( loadsa types) but no luck.. does anyone no what i can do???

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

if your using XP use the system restore option, take your machine back to a date before the problem occured, (if you have a restore point)

if you are using something else or the above doesn't work, delete all your Multimedia devices (don't forget the codec's etc) and reinstall them.

it's a quick and dirty, but it should work.

Advertisement