Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs available..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

it gets to be a high stress place if you have a brain, if you don't you'll fit in here just fine. Most of the staff have severe attention deficits.
    Cl used to be a good place to work years ago when the staff were motivated and management knew how to treat them but some of the support stories I could tell you.......
    For about a year and a half before I left it stared going downhill, and very quickly too. Some of the people that were hired had never, and I mean NEVER even switched a computer on, but they spoke a foreign language so that didn't matter. I remember one guy who said he spoke german when being interviewed and had two years experience but when finished the training course and actually had to go on the phones, he admitted that he couldn't speak a word of german and knew nothing about computers. But they kept him on!
    I also heard about this one a few weeks ago from a guy who still works there; these two knackers who work there started FIGHTING right there in the middle of the floor, punching and kicking each other in front of everyone? DO you think they got the sack? NO WAY!
    Seriously though, if you're starting out (and there ain't much else out there) it'll probably be ok for a while. An ok spot to get your foot in the door. Just don't stay longer than a year.
    Every day I left that building towards the end a felt mentally raped. I stil get stressed when I think of the brainless idiots I used to have to deal with, speaking with customers was a pleasure as long as the staff stayed away from me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hawkeye

Ah well, for me Clientlogic is not too bad, and u can get reasonable shifts if u work for other companies that are not BT. But if u are inside the company u can always move to other jobs( for me today Im starting the training of my 3 job here), and they will take u easier if u are an internal, even if u dont have the experience required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Thats a good point, one of the girls I know that was working on BT has transferred to CL in France. Haven't bothered to find out how she's getting on but I'm sure she'll do grand.

There are some good points to the place and the account you are working on makes a huge difference.

Yeah, Im going to work for Colt Telecom now and it sound good, monday to friday, 7.30 to 4 so not too bad.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 toughbuk

when are colt recruiting do u know.I work for btopenworld in CL , am sick of it at this stage, crappy hours bla bla bla,

• Advertisement

Well, Im starting today. I know 2 guys from Gateway are coming too so ask Peter or Ger, or even Mark Lacey from Gateway. They will give u more info.

Advertisement