Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd n ax

Options
  • 07-11-1998 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

hey whats up, i taught the rules said no foreigners if they be in a clan already.
    Whats the Story sunshine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

and hendy ???
    bb aint he

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ax and Hendy have been with CD for a while. I said Players in Irish clans are obviously allowed to play!

If you wanna go get the likes of Thresh for your team, that's fine - but he has to be down in the ORIGINAL SUBMISSION. He WILL NOT be allowed in after that.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

Kharn,
    U're letting Eng players into the Irish league?
    1 : Von was telling me that the ENG QCL is banning foreign players.
    2 : Both INC and CW have agreed not to have ENG players in our clans 'cos otherwise every irish clan would be half ENG and it wouldn't be an Irish league anymore.
    3 : With so few Irish quakers compared ENg players clans could become predominantly English.

Von and I had major probs with the foreign players rule, when planning the IQMCL.

G'luck to yah

Mickah
    4 : INC have Sujoy in the bag if needs be! :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

It's the UK modem league which doesn't allow any players from outside the UK or Ireland for a variety of reasons. CW won't be getting any non-Irish players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

to be reasonable, regardless of rules, abat will prolly also play no UK players.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This issue really seems to be causing some strife. If an Irish clan want's to become English, then that's an issue for them to discuss amongst themselves. True, this IS an Irish league, but some Irish clans do have foreign players, I draw your attention to GI-Meridian - who incidently is in this year's competition.
    I'm not going to turn away a clan because they have foreign players. Having said that, a foreign player that is in another clan, will not be allowed entry once the closing date for applications is up. If you want to recruit foreign players before the league starts, thats up to you.
    If this all falls flat on it's face and the league becomes over-run with foreigners to such an extent as Irish players can't get games or whatever, then I will seriously reconsider the ruling. For now, it stands.

Dav

Advertisement