Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dandy Warhols

Options
  • 09-06-2003 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:D
    It seems to me that I'm d only 1 who lúvs d Dandys, please prove me wrong!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I'm searching for a point to this thread but alas there is none

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

I'm with you Lou. Great band. They get written off far too easily becasue they seem to enjoy themselves so much but the records are great and I have always enjoyed them live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Originally posted by lamda
    I'm searching for a point to this thread but alas there is none

i dont think it needs a point, post the way u live - pointlessly

pointlessly, is it even a word?

now theres a pointless post!
    :D:D:D

That truly was pointless Herr Gump.
    I was expecting some kind of debate regarding new versus old Courtney. Or at least a ramble about handclaps. (its 3!! No its 4!!)
    You truly disappoint me.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

In the words of Mewzel:

"they have fallen so far..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Wacker is a dandy warhols fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Originally posted by Rockiemalt
    Wacker is a dandy warhols fan

is that meant to encourage or dissuade people from listening to the tremendously talented Courtney Taylor Taylor?

Did anyone read the slate review of the new album, one word - IDIOTS!

Herr Gümp has spoken.

Yes but their reveiw of The Frames Setlist this month is genius.
    I feel you would appreciate Gump i'll keep it for you.
    See how nice I am to you even though you call me a thief and drunkard all the way from Germany??
    I'm too good to you.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Ehhhhh....... In relation to what Rockiemalt said about me being a Dandy Warhols fan, I don't think it was meant to discourage people from liking the Dandys, unless my opinion is so intensely disagreed with that people would intentionally not buy an album because I like it! Which is possible, I suppose.

In other news, Rockiemalt is a Wacker fan!

But seriously, the Dandy Warhols are awesome, in my opinion. I don't think I have ever heard a better album than Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia in my life. I am a great non-believer in nationalism, thinking it is a form of racism, but there is one thing that really makes me proud to be Irish: Thirteen Tales went platinum here and nowhere else! Nice.

And I'm all sad right now because I am throwing out loads of old clothes and my first Dandy Warhols t-shirt (the one that says You Drive Fast, I'll do the Drugs) has got to go. It is a total rag by now, as it saw a lot of wear. But I got the new one at the last gig! Pity that its kind of crappy...........

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Originally posted by Wacker

In other news, Rockiemalt is a Wacker fan!

Lol, that I am...
    1 day to go, 1 day to go!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

jesus mary and john the baptist...

the slate always comes under fire from your self censored msucial baby wipes.

It's supposed to be offensive and slate things. And yes the Dandy Warhol's new album aint that good i have to agree there.

even if i was slagged in it i'm sure it would be blunt and take no prisoners. It is after all the best magazine in dublin.

check out www.mrcranky.com you'll probabaly hate him too.

and don't put "the best page in the universe" into a search engine. Your mam might give out.

mondo says relax

Advertisement