Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying books online

Options
  • 09-06-2003 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

Well I just purchased about 7 or so books off amazon.co.uk. To be fair, their prices were not exactly that expensive when i converted £ to euro. But they place an additional £0.99 on each book then a further £2.95 for delivery to ireland.

So does anyone have any decent online retailers with competitively priced books. Post them up as they'll come in handy - for me if nothing else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

google it. I'd be surprised if there was any one markedly better than the rest, but you could probably get some good deals by checking out each sites special offers.

I've always found amazon's prices quite good. I got the Fellowship special edition for €35. It was €75 in HMV

Advertisement