Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thanx

Options
  • 09-06-2003 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

trev from radiator in eamonn dorans here,just saying thanx for all your support while you were up and running,you made a hell of a diffrerence in my growth as a small promoter as well as playing a huge part in the exposure and development of all the bands that have played at radiator over the last 10 months..thanx and if there's anything i can do please dont hesitate to call on 086-3908829...now my advertisement consists just of posters and flyers....check out radiator every wednesday in eamonn dorans,4 bands and indie tunes til 3..thanx again phantom,trev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Er... wrong forum Trev :]

You're looking for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Does this mean radioator bands get ripped off less without now having to pay for "advertising" on phantom?

Advertisement