Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

• 07-02-2018 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The CBB thread had turned into a chat thread, so move all your gifs and OT chat in here instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Cheers Mr E. You Legend!
    Really appreciate you giving us a chat thread, also may I commend you on the fantastic thread title.
    Thanks BBM (Big Boards Mod)

tenor.gif?itemid=3537975

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

4ea.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Im here...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,928 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

hi britherers.

shut down alcohol action ireland now! end MUP today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭jluv

Yay!!!I'll still have pages of entertainment when I get home in the evenings..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

When I saw mister E posted in the cbb thread, I thought Ohh poop. Bans for the many, then I read his post and I was like...

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I guess we better put a chair in here.

842392419_17158dd7f1_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,606 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

giphy.gif?w=585

Just popped in to say hello to the brithren. Nice work Mr. E on the thread name! It will never match the accidental hilarity of Big Brither though

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

I'm so happy right now!!! I didn't post very much this series as there was just so much to catch up on but I was always here. Delighted we've got our own thread & love the name, well done Mr. E!! I've missed you guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

I'm so happy right now!!! I didn't post very much this series as there was just so much to catch up on but I was always here. Delighted we've got our own thread & love the name, well done Mr. E!! I've missed you guys!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Aw delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Fair play Mr. E. :D

When I saw the other thread was locked I thought to myself "what gobsh*te has caused trouble now". :pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=6231424

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

5n0v0m.jpg

Yaaasssssss! Thanks Mr. E you legend you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

giphy.gif

CBB Related !

Thank you Mr.E !

We have a home of our own to go to now , bet the posters on the LLS thread are delighted for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Mr E I literally just got your name now for the first time :o thanks for the thread. Between this and my realisation about your name, I'm just beyond excitement.

For those who are dying for an update on the Shingle Lady in your Area, I was back in work today and was glad to get out of the house and put on clothes and makeup and a bra for the first time in like 2 weeks \o/

In more upsetting news, Tuesday at 4pm came and went, and Anna never turned up for our threesome :(

The bins, however, did get collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

MadeupCleverFish-max-1mb.gif

Thanks MR.E.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Lads I'm fcekin' so impressed!! The Diary Room! Big Brother Thread, this is Mr E, you have been evicted. Please leave the Big Brother Thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    Cheers Mr E. You Legend!
    Really appreciate you giving us a chat thread, also may I commend you on the fantastic thread title.
    Thanks BBM (Big Boards Mod)

tenor.gif?itemid=3537975

Glad you're back wyrn , we thought you'd vanished :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

So is everyone going to go quiet and feck off now because chat is no longer against the rules? :p:D

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Mr E I literally just got your name now for the first time :o thanks for the thread. Between this and my realisation about your name, I'm just beyond excitement.

For those who are dying for an update on the Shingle Lady in your Area, I was back in work today and was glad to get out of the house and put on clothes and makeup and a bra for the first time in like 2 weeks \o/

In more upsetting news, Tuesday at 4pm came and went, and Anna never turned up for our threesome :(

The bins, however, did get collected.

Tuesday! I thought it was Thursday!

Me right now..

giphy.gif

Oh well. Next time IBC!

So now with the off topic thread does that mean we can raise some hell

giphy.gif

Is anyone gonna try to watch the American CBB? Think it starts today? I don't think I could handle it. The accent overkill. On another note, I've started Unabomber (or whatever it's called) on Netflix tonight. I must have paused it 17 times with the bairns.

Ninjini wrote: »
    So is everyone going to go quiet and feck off now because chat is no longer against the rules? :p:D

There was something about the tentative nature of the other thread that inspired conversation. Now all of a sudden we can talk about anything I find myself lost for words..
    451219.gif

crustybla wrote: »
    Sorry, couldn't resist...

Careful now with them heart hands, we don't want to have to ganghand you :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

anna080 wrote: »
    Tuesday! I thought it was Thursday!

Me right now..

giphy.gif

Oh well. Next time IBC!

We've Eyepatch pencilled in for Thursday :/ unless you want a foursome??

Is anyone gonna try to watch the American CBB? Think it starts today? I don't think I could handle it. The accent overkill. On another note, I've started Unabomber (or whatever it's called) on Netflix tonight. I must have paused it 17 times with the bairns.

Where would you be able to watch it? I might take a quick look cause Americans have made pretty good housemates down through the years.

We've Eyepatch pencilled in for Thursday :/ unless you want a foursome??

Can anyone remember somebody on big brother before said they had fivesomes?

• Advertisement

If it was just there on the sky planner then yeah probably would but I'm not bothered enough to figure out where or how to watch it.

Advertisement