Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Sheep’s please

Options
  • 17-03-2020 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Would welcome any short sheep games if any of the regular posters who host them has the time to run them. I always enjoy them. I live alone and it would be a great distraction to me and maybe more right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

twirlagig wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Would welcome any short sheep games if any of the regular posters who host them has the time to run them. I always enjoy them. I live alone and it would be a great distraction to me and maybe more right now.

I'll host one after I've finished the peehs one I'm running, which you should sign up for :)

Peehs-ing Around the World

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Ya i'll come up with one or two...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Don't have the skills or pizzazz to host one myself, but if anyone is looking for SHEEP ideas, a Superhero themed one might be a bit of craic. Just sayin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Thanks everyone. If I knew how to run them I would... must google how to, I have a few ideas.
    Humour is the only thing keeping me half right about now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

You can still enter my music sheep if you want. I'll give you until the end of the day. Prize on offer.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058053634

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

twirlagig wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. If I knew how to run them I would... must google how to, I have a few ideas.
    Humour is the only thing keeping me half right about now :)

If you've a PC there's a program that does it all, once you get the hang of it it's super easy. I can PM you a link if you like :)

Mod/expert Q: I was PM'd the link and that seems general practice, is that deliberate? Or could I write a small guide to using it that we could stick somewhere for anyone's reference? Happy to do that if it would help

Reberetta wrote: »
    You can still enter my music sheep if you want. I'll give you until the end of the day. Prize on offer.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058053634

Thank you, I’ll do that... not for the prize because I haven’t a hope! :)

If you've a PC there's a program that does it all, once you get the hang of it it's super easy. I can PM you a link if you like :)

Mod/expert Q: I was PM'd the link and that seems general practice, is that deliberate? Or could I write a small guide to using it that we could stick somewhere for anyone's reference? Happy to do that if it would help

Thanks EN, my laptop is in work. I have one here but by the time it’d start up the night would be gone! :D
    Sincerely, thanks again. It’d be nice to refresh my threads and not see C19 at the top every time.
    Not burying my head in the sand at all by any means, but a distraction is always welcome x

I get that, I'm not even reading the front page of boards now, skipping straight to games, music, films, football...!

My evenings are swallowed up at the moment, otherwise I'd chuck a game or two out. Hopefully in a week or so I can

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not really, maybe we should stick the link for sheepulator in the upcoming sheep games if a mod would be kind enough to do so?

• Advertisement

Your wish is my command.:D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058062439

^I'd actually been working on this for a while....:p

Your wish is my command.:D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058062439

^I'd actually been working on this for a while....:p
    Thanks Reberetta, but I would love some quick fire short games. There was a good Fr Ted one here recently... can’t remember the time frame exactly, but from memory it was days from start to reveal

Enter my music sheep anyway if you want. Its reveal is coming soon.

Enter my music sheep anyway if you want. Its reveal is coming soon.

Thank you x

Necro wrote: »
    Not really, maybe we should stick the link for sheepulator in the upcoming sheep games if a mod would be kind enough to do so?

Copying the PM I sent lassy...

The programme everyone uses, lovingly called the sheepulator, can be downloaded from https://github.com/blue-sun-tech/SheepScore/releases/tag/2.1

Scroll down to assets and download Sheep.Score.2018.v2.1.zip

I've only used it a couple of times myself, its pretty easy to use, I think they're was a user guide in that zip file

I'll try and think of a Sheep/Heeps/Peehs to run. Never ran one before but I use Excel a lot for work so I reckon I'd manage. (And if not I could try out this fabled Sheepulator! :p )

Unfortunately superheroes are not my forte, so I'm not the right person to rum that one - sorry ASLVB.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

a Superhero themed one might be a bit of craic. Just sayin'

Too broad a theme. Maybe it should be just Marvel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

quickbeam wrote: »

Yea Marvel be cool :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

kitten_k wrote: »

Oh dear... :0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Don't have the skills or pizzazz to host one myself, but if anyone is looking for SHEEP ideas, a Superhero themed one might be a bit of craic. Just sayin'
    quickbeam wrote: »
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Kolido wrote: »
    Oh dear... :0

Perhaps a Marvel Cinematic Universe Themed one could be finished off?? :pac:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111502641

Or turned into a sheep or heeps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Perhaps a Marvel Cinematic Universe Themed one could be finished off?? :pac:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111502641

Or turned into a sheep or heeps?

That was the joke - i reckon it will be 2030 before Ladyskunk gets around to finishing that off :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Oh it’s happening guys, you’ll see.. You’ll all see :pac:

Advertisement