Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

• 10-08-2020 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭

New thread (continued from here)

Rules:
    Please remain civil to each other

No naming of suspects if not already published via reliable source. Initials are also not acceptable

Do not speculate over guilt of individuals

Once someone is charged any discussion over the circumstances resulting in the charge is not permitted

No posting or linking to graphic images of violent crime

Do not provide any information here that may prejudice legal/criminal proceedings

Do not discuss anything that is before the courts

Please take care when posting any sensitive information

Do not question moderation in-thread. PM the mods if you have a question about moderation. Do not call out other posters in-thread. If you have a problem with a post or poster report it and leave the modding to the mods

Most of you know how the previous thread was modded. Anyone coming onto this thread thinking forum and site rules do not apply to them will find posting privileges removed. Do not re-register to evade any bans as to do so is an automatic siteban

Warning added 27/12/23
    Can everyone please stick to the topic, which is not the legalisation of drugs. Not how you get hold of booze. Not about bicycles. The clue is in the thread title

And can everyone please read the OP, as threadbans will be issued to anyone ignoring the warnings

Warning added 30/12/23
    Someone has been charged and was due in Court an hour or so ago. No further discussion of the Christmas Eve shootings permitted. Please observe this instruction as otherwise not only will you face sanction but you risk the thread being closed when there are other relevant issues that can continue being discussed.

I have updated the OP of this thread with a list of threadbanned users, I would advise posters to check on this before posting in the thread again or a forum sanction will be imposed for breaching same.

If you want to discuss your threadban feel free to PM the banning mod (or myself if you can't remember who that is and I'll point you in the right direction).

Threadbanned Users:
    Thedogsbolix
    glenfieldman
    factual healing
    Haladmirer
    Un happy in rush
    Gucci flip flops
    MMAbhoy
    MrFlashy92
    ballsdeep69
    Liamo57
    rondog
    Rows Grower
    TheTruth2021
    fenien2020
    NorthCity
    GameChanger
    tdf7187
    Pastalover
    Gardagossip
    sucioguapo
    LMHC
    cocotheclown
    Paul Lawlor
    NorthCity
    PatrickDoherty
    waterford blaa45
    Jinglejangle69
    Readbetweenthelines
    AndrewJRenko
    Customhouse
    Gisele
    remember.peter
    Amalfi22
    Justanoseygit
    humpygussy
    portlaoisepal
    Titzon Toast
    erlichbachman
    benny79
    Figel Narage
    Timalloy
    dbas
    bricksNDmortar
    AnOmhacker
    Eircom_Sucks
    Jeff2
    JacksonHeightsOwn
    PokeHerKing
    baldbear
    UrbanFret
    fire_man
    Autistic spastic
    Houdini89
    timmy 2772
    Tintin101
    JVince
    Munstergirl854
    irishcitizen2001
    Littler7167
    evolvingtipperary101
    Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

First

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭dere34

What was the motive for the attack in Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

BOCG having a staff party in Ibiza

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Should do a sweepstakes on the 1st shooting of the new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fergiesfav

What link to the feud has Christopher Coakley Hutch. You'd imagine with a name like that he'd be on the Hutch side. Wasnt he arrested with Derek at one stage. Then he's posing with Kinahan members?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Tallaght what happened?
    Also that house that was burnt out in balbriggan any update?

Any links to this person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Mrlouth wrote: »
    Tallaght what happened?

According to whatsapp a family dispute amongst settled travellers and drinkkng involved.

According to whatsapp a family dispute amongst settled travellers and drinkkng involved.

Jaysis

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

fergiesfav wrote: »
    What link to the feud has Christopher Coakley Hutch. You'd imagine with a name like that he'd be on the Hutch side. Wasnt he arrested with Derek at one stage. Then he's posing with Kinahan members?

Was mentioned on here before that he's on the Kinahan side even though he's related to the Hutches.

Complete mad case. Well over 100 convictions last time i checked. Would hang around croke park on matchday trying to steal cars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Whistleblower claiming some were arrested getting off the plane due to behaviour?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Any links to this person?

Byrne Organised Crime Gang (BOCG).

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

So in a nutshell, cancer is trying to deflect all the attention onto the thickhead LB, and then hang him out to dry like he did with bomber. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

So in a nutshell, cancer is trying to deflect all the attention onto the thickhead LB, and then hang him out to dry like he did with bomber. ;)

He's far from a thick. Used to be a head banger in his teens/early twenties but fairly sharp.

Sean McGoverns bird was mates with my ex so used to see a good bit of them in the plaza back in the day

He's far from a thick. Used to be a head banger in his teens/early twenties but fairly sharp.

Sean McGoverns bird was mates with my ex so used to see a good bit of them in the plaza back in the day

Certainly not showing this talent at the moment by showing off, remember the Lam showing off in his hired Bentleys and helicopters, and how it ended for him. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Tallaght what happened?

The house in balbriggan was young black gang bangers running a muck over the w/end

Was mentioned on here before that he's on the Kinahan side even though he's related to the Hutches.

Complete mad case. Well over 100 convictions last time i checked. Would hang around croke park on matchday trying to steal cars

So pretty much the entire NIC is on the Kinahan side. I seen on Twitter this guy's sister is with one of the Kinahans top guys, and that's why he switched sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Thanks for the links on Dunsink, I knew I had heard of the council trying to get them of public land. From the Indo link

The example set by the Joyce family in Dunsink Lane in Finglas, who are receiving €2.6m to vacate the site they have been illegally squatting on, is likely to increase the number of squatter cases. Martin 'Ripper' Joyce, who is receiving the single biggest payment of €1.1m, is serving a three-month sentence for threatening a social welfare officer who was investigating fraudulent claims made by Joyce, who owns commercial property in Dublin and a house in Co Meath.

Fingal County Council is not commenting on the payments being made to Travellers squatting around Dunsink, other than to deny claims that they could amount to €23m. 'Ripper' Joyce's two brothers, David and Alan, are due to receive €750,000 to move from adjacent sites. Fingal County Council said it was unaware of 'Ripper' Joyce's wealth and the fact that he is facing a tax bill from the Criminal Assets Bureau understood to be €1m.

Absolute madness to be paying travellers millions to vacate land they dont even own. The squatters rights thing is a red herring- you have to sit on public land undisturbed for 30 years before you can claim squatters rights and even then all the council have to do is set food on the land, put a padlock on a gate and the 30 year clock gets reset back to zero.

Other posters said it used to be landfill but its clear the council want to use it for development. Its crazy theres acres and acres of fields there inside the M50 lying unused and the council giving travellers millions in the 'hope' they might move on. What a joke.

And his new name by deed poll is, up north. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

And his new name by deed poll is, up north. :rolleyes:

Come on don't be cryptic

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Anyone got a link for pics/videos of the Byrnes doing whatever they done in Ibiza

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Can't understand how Spurs aren't stomping all over this sh1t. If I was Daniel Levy, I'd be doing far more to protect my asset. Lad could conceivably become a target of serious criminals because of who he's associating with. Bad enough boxing is fooked in the country because of the Ks and Bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Can't understand how Spurs aren't stomping all over this sh1t. If I was Daniel Levy, I'd be doing far more to protect my asset. Lad could conceivably become a target of serious criminals because of who he's associating with. Bad enough boxing is fooked in the country because of the Ks and Bs.

He's 18 now not a baby anymore. If he wants to be a dickhead and hang around with even bigger dickheads that's on him

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

I wouldn't say that, just a bunch of them gone on holiday post lockdown

He's 18 now not a baby anymore. If he wants to be a dickhead and hang around with even bigger dickheads that's on him

Ah still, as a professional playing at that level it's not a good look for the club either and something that I would imagine Spurs are not OK with. Headline grabbing for the wrong reasons. I reckon they will try and put a lid on that soon. In any case, I can't see this panning out well for him, I don't think he's going to be our next big star like many did 2 years ago, that was before these links were clear, apart from for those who knew him personally of course.

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that, just a bunch of them gone on holiday post lockdown

More like checking out their investments and cleaning operations with WL in the club and bars over in Ibiza, reason Marco was whacked to take over.

More like checking out their investments and cleaning operations with WL in the club and bars over in Ibiza, reason Marco was whacked to take over.

Lad, is your source just The Whistleblower's page on Twitter? The stuff you post follows what he posts, I don't think you need to use initials for a public figure like Wayne Lineker. In any case, I somehow doubt Byrne is there talking business with him, most likely just a summer holiday, I'm sure he will be talking to associates there but no way is his trip to Ibiza some kind of set up job by Kinahan hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

They went to Ibiza to celebrate Liam's sons 21st

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Ah still, as a professional playing at that level it's not a good look for the club either and something that I would imagine Spurs are not OK with. Headline grabbing for the wrong reasons. I reckon they will try and put a lid on that soon. In any case, I can't see this panning out well for him, I don't think he's going to be our next big star like many did 2 years ago, that was before these links were clear, apart from for those who knew him personally of course.

The lad is our most gifted player since Robbie Keane so it would be so gutting if he pissed it away over these muppets. Clubs focus a lot on culture now and this is the sort of thing that you could imagine being a huge red flag when you're reviewing a scout's report. As talented as he is, who wants that baggage.

Advertisement