Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

headnorth wrote: »
    Both were named on here when they were caught in the house.

Didn’t know that pal, wasn’t on this at the time, he has been convicted before anyway now that I think of it, Deano Smith, what happened to him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just on Troy Parrot when Mourinho first arrived at Spurs he said something along the lines that he was extremely talented and it sounded like he would break into the first team. Who knows what went on behind the scenes but a loan to Millwall doesnt sound like great news for his career, its hardly a club known for its top level coaching. Maybe he will shine by getting regular game time, time will tell but if they were loaning him to continue his development a lower table Prem team would been better for his career.

Well if he does have an attitude, playing in Bermondsey will soon make him soon realise he'd want to get his head together. kip of the highest order

Just on Troy Parrot when Mourinho first arrived at Spurs he said something along the lines that he was extremely talented and it sounded like he would break into the first team. Who knows what went on behind the scenes but a loan to Millwall doesnt sound like great news for his career, its hardly a club known for its top level coaching. Maybe he will shine by getting regular game time, time will tell but if they were loaning him to continue his development a lower table Prem team would been better for his career.

Let’s see how it goes, the Millwall fans seem to be very excited about it and Spurs fans seem to love him too. Look at Kane or Vardy, neither really made noise until they were well in to their 20s, this loan could (and hopefully will) do him a world of good

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Let’s see how it goes, the Millwall fans seem to be very excited about it and Spurs fans seem to love him too. Look at Kane or Vardy, neither really made noise until they were well in to their 20s, this loan could (and hopefully will) do him a world of good

Actually i think Harry knocked a few in for Millwall a few years back on loan

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

I Didn't say it. Kerr did. I haven't seen enough of him to make that statement

Just laying down some facts fella.... potential yea but streets behind Keane already at same age that’s all I’m saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Agree re dunsink lane.

Water cannons tear gas and if that doesn't work maybe giant loudspeakers playing Daniel o donnell all day endlessly.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Just laying down some facts fella.... potential yea but streets behind Keane already at same age that’s all I’m saying.

I agree, and Kerr is full of sh!te anyway and a tosser but in fairness i have seen him regularly at lower league LSL games so i'm sure he has some idea about the game

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Definitely Neddy Hutch & Kingsize

Any links to TB

Actually i think Harry knocked a few in for Millwall a few years back on loan

True that, just checked there 7 in 22 in the league, decent return for a 19 year old, didn’t realise that loan had been so fruitful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Well if he does have an attitude, playing in Bermondsey will soon make him soon realise he'd want to get his head together. kip of the highest order

yeah its a pretty rough area of London. Was thinking Parrot could be approached by the local hoods looking for an introduction to the Kinahans. Millwall fans are not strangers to that world.

ah yeah he can still make a go of it and a season of first division football will definitely harden him up. But its a fair drop off from level of the Prem and he wont be training day in day out with the same kind of talent he was while at Spurs. Young lads going out on loans are always a hard thing in football, either the player can make the best of it or they can get into a huff about it and lose motivation. So this season is huge for him in terms of if he will make it at the top level or not. Hopefully he gets his head down and works hard at it without any distractions.

The Nathan Little chap he is pictured with- where does he fit in, is he Irish? He doesnt exactly look like a cartel member, he looks more like an IT geek

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Agree re dunsink lane.

Water cannons tear gas and if that doesn't work maybe giant loudspeakers playing Daniel o donnell all day endlessly.

WOW your ruthless!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

WOW your ruthless!!!

It worked for noriega in Panama.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Salvadoor

It worked for noriega in Panama.

The problem being that if you remove them from Dunsink they will go somewhere else and cause the exact same problems there

yeah its a pretty rough area of London. Was thinking Parrot could be approached by the local hoods looking for an introduction to the Kinahans. Millwall fans are not strangers to that world.

ah yeah he can still make a go of it and a season of first division football will definitely harden him up. But its a fair drop off from level of the Prem and he wont be training day in day out with the same kind of talent he was while at Spurs. Young lads going out on loans are always a hard thing in football, either the player can make the best of it or they can get into a huff about it and lose motivation. So this season is huge for him in terms of if he will make it at the top level or not. Hopefully he gets his head down and works hard at it without any distractions.

The Nathan Little chap he is pictured with- where does he fit in, is he Irish? He doesnt exactly look like a cartel member, he looks more like an IT geek

Absolutely agree mate. Biggie was named in court as a member of the BOCG, bad situation growing up, didn’t know his da and the Byrnes took him in and brought him up essentially I was told. Probably moves money and so on, they trust him anyway it would seem

I know right. Tallant, Williams and the other journos calling him a ‘Kinahan enforcer’ haha

Will ya go way outta dat ffs. Specky clown. Just a pal of Lee and his dad is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭yaknowski

He's also a mate of Lee Boggans through the horses and whatever else, son of Alan. Lee also washes cars.

didn’t know his da and the Byrnes took him in and brought him up

He’s close with his ma, sister and family. He wasn’t an orphan or brought up in care or anything.

He’s close with his ma, sister and family. He wasn’t an orphan or brought up in care or anything.

Yeah that I know but what I meant was that Liam was his father figure I suppose, I knew his ma was still there but have no idea about her

• Advertisement

yaknowski wrote: »
    He's also a mate of Lee Boggans through the horses and whatever else, son of Alan. Lee also washes cars.

Well connected. He owns a "business" not far from where i used to live and there was a lot of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I know right. Tallant, Williams and the other journos calling him a ‘Kinahan enforcer’ haha

Will ya go way outta dat ffs. Specky clown. Just a pal of Lee and his dad is all.

lol 'enforcer' how do the hacks keep a straight face making that stuff up

when I saw the photo of him and him being named as a cartel member I was thinking he either looks like a lad who works in IT or like a Brazilian Deliveroo rider here to learn english

lol 'enforcer' how do the hacks keep a straight face making that stuff up

when I saw the photo of him and him being named as a cartel member I was thinking he either looks like a lad who works in IT or like a Brazilian Deliveroo rider here to learn english

Haha yea does give me a little chuckle I must admit.

Parrott's from Buckingham Street and the other boys are from Crumlin, no??

I don't know if his attitude is poor but his decision making is (he's 18). He's a hair away from breaking into a premiership team, as you say he's as good a prospect as Keane was but he's hanging around with these parasites, bringing them around his premier league club and getting them photos with that club's stars (Delle Alli etc). Do you not think that's just plain bad for business and any decent club owner would be scrambling to disassociate themselves with a criminal element bringing on unnecessary bad PR?

As I say, he's 18 and may not be able to see that for himself, but I'm sure he has an agent/advisory team that should be screaming at him to forget those lads numbers asap.

What parasites? No criminal element about them Lee Byrne isn’t a gangster you’d swear he was Hanging around with the boys on the street selling

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Nibs05

I see there’s trouble ahead in balbriggan, house was set alight and large scale fighting over the last few days, I do believe it’s a blanch v balbriggin thing rather then anything other.

Nibs05 wrote: »
    I see there’s trouble ahead in balbriggan, house was set alight and large scale fighting over the last few days, I do believe it’s a blanch v balbriggin thing rather then anything other.

Nigeria v Ghana thing i heard

Nothing racist about this, as the perps were of that ethnicity before i get cards en sh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Nibs05 wrote: »

Thought it was crips vs the bloods

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Worth a read before Whistle posts it and Flashy92 gets a twist in her knickers.

https://extra.ie/2020/08/11/sport/sport-extra/eddie-hearn-daniel-kinahan-fury

• Advertisement

Worth a read before Whistle posts it and Flashy92 gets a twist in her knickers.

https://extra.ie/2020/08/11/sport/sport-extra/eddie-hearn-daniel-kinahan-fury

Obsessed

I can picture you on a sunday morning waiting for your local Spar to open with giddy excitement waiting to get your hands on the SW

Advertisement