Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Ah okay my bad. No I was just thinking as the Drogheda one is called A92 which is our area code. So presumed a similar pattern throughout. Yeah we had a few instances where the guards were searching the train from Balbriggan to Drogheda looking for youths to send them back as we had the Fleadh festival here and they were up to cause trouble.

They have good people living in fear while they try to turn areas into their 'hoods'. Get a good neighbourhood watch team together and knock 40 shades of sh1te out of the wee tramps.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

grayzer75 wrote: »
    They have good people living in fear while they try to turn areas into their 'hoods'. Get a good neighbourhood watch team together and knock 40 shades of sh1te out of the wee tramps.
    Should do disgrace that allowed in Balbriggan. Was such a nice place when I was a child. Ruined by about 50 lads in their teens to young adults. Wouldn’t let my child go near the place on their own. Scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

They run & Hide in them countries, certainly don't run either of those or probably any other country in Europe

As Shane Coates and Stephen Sugg discovered to their cost.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

As Shane Coates and Stephen Sugg discovered to their cost.

Coates was an evil fcuker. Went out for a bird from Finglas for a few months and she was telling me a story of when her little brother had half his ear bitten off by Coates in a chipper because he accidently bumped in to him because he was drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Smallpaulwall

Mtk boxers brother that was nabbed with this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Some of the rap groups are named after eircodes and some of these groups are bickering amongst each other for quite some time. On YouTube you will find these rap groups named after eircodes and some of their "beefs". AV9 is not named after an eircode and the members of this music group are from different parts of Dublin, one maybe two are from balbriggan. There is also another rap group from Balbriggan called K32. I believe this fighting over this past several days is not to do with any rapping feud I have been told by a local that this is internal feuding i.e. all are from the Balbriggan locale.

Christ, you'd think with Birmingham and London about an hours flying time away, (and full of first and second generation Irish people who could tell you what they're like) the state would have the sense to think

'Do we want some of that stuff here? Hmm...nah'

:mad:

dd973 wrote: »
    Christ, you'd think with Birmingham and London about an hours flying time away, (and full of first and second generation Irish people who could tell you what they're like) the state would have the sense to think

Kick em out is what you're saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

FFS, generalising an entire race as bad on a thread dedicated to homegrown scumbags. I've seen it all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Konfundo

Wayne is such a scumbag name.
    Dwayne is far worse. Every Dwayne I know is a tramp

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Interesting to see he was represented by Gerald Kean in that case. Always thought Kean's client base was the Irish celebrity class and successful white collar types. Not saying yer man Oisin is involved with serious crime but does anyone know if Kean does regular work for those types?

Kean takes on lots of different stuff, he fair few solicitors working in the firm across different specialities. He does a lot of personal injury, was told before his strategy with that is just to throw sh1t at the wall and see what sticks.

There is also another rap group from Balbriggan called K32. I believe this fighting over this past several days is not to do with any rapping feud I have been told by a local that this is internal feuding i.e. all are from the Balbriggan locale.

Just watched one of their videos on the Tube - great to see they are all wearing their masks icon14.png

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Kean takes on lots of different stuff, he fair few solicitors working in the firm across different specialities. He does a lot of personal injury, was told before his strategy with that is just to throw sh1t at the wall and see what sticks.

Just watched one of their videos on the Tube - great to see they are all wearing their masks icon14.png

Keans ex lisa murphy (yer wan made out of plastic ) is from captains road in crumlin im sure she would have introduced him to some charmers ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Was mentioned on here before that he's on the Kinahan side even though he's related to the Hutches.

Complete mad case. Well over 100 convictions last time i checked. Would hang around croke park on matchday trying to steal cars

I live on a side street beside croker, trust me the hutch lot have been serial car thieves since they were in their early teens.

Alan hutch being the ultimate car thief in his day.

Pack of absolute windbags though, not 1 person in the area was afraid of them as they couldn't fight to save themselves.

But they are all doctors and engineers with wives and children

• Registered Users Posts: 40,059 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Konfundo wrote: »
    Dwayne is far worse. Every Dwayne I know is a tramp
    150_RAW_01252016ca_1951-2256842185.0.0.jpg

Can't say I know the man personally

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Good to see part 4 of the thread continuing on with some mental posts. If you believe this thread, everyone who's black, everyone from Drogheda, Finglas, Ballyfermot or Limerick, everyone called Wayne or Dean and at least half the rest of the country is a complete scumbag

When in reality it's still only a tiny, tiny amount of people involved in anything

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Dodge wrote: »
    Good to see part 4 of the thread continuing on with some mental posts. If you believe this thread, everyone who's black, everyone from Drogheda, Finglas, Ballyfermot or Limerick, everyone called Wayne or Dean and at least half the rest of the country is a complete scumbag

When in reality it's still only a tiny, tiny amount of people involved in anything

I don't think anyone has said anything to that effect, not since i've been on this anyway. who said anything about those people all being scumbags? The thread specifically discusses people that are involved in Irish gangland so it would make sense that the majority of the people being discussed are so called scumbags. There are people posting absolute bollox though, there's no doubt about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Dodge wrote: »

The names of choice are
    Dylan
    Jordan
    Glen
    Kayden
    Jayden
    Keighley
    Johno

Combine any of the above with Canada goose / armani ea7 / moncler/ boss / North face and you've a wining scaldy combo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Gael85

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Cool, so you make something up or regurgitate stuff from Twitter as if you're an in the know and post it on here, understood.

With regard to other posters talking about Parrott, of course he's not going to be importing or anything like that but he's hanging around lads that have been named as part of a major criminal organisation in court, Biggie and Gibbo for example. This is not becoming of a footballer at his level.

As I have said before, the footballer I was speaking of previously was maybe the best of his generation and similar friends swayed him and ruined everything, he's a nobody now with no involvement in football to the best of my knowledge and is only at or nearing normal retirement age now. Very very sad to see and I just hope that the same thing doesn't happen with Parrott.

What clubs did he play with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Says yer man probably drawing the dole for the last 30 years talking about putting clothes on their backs. I'd say you 'welcomed' them alright. Also, by the way anyone that uses the word cuck in Ireland immediately announces themselves as an absolute moron of the highest order. Not surprised your "allies" turned you in. Absolute danger no doubt.

We set him up a kofundme haha, stupid joke but had to be done.

• Advertisement
  • Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Admin: Konfundo has gone away for a while. Let's get back on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Cyprus, Brazil, Spain you can run but the trail is there.

DK.png

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Gary cully mtk fighters bro Dean nicked with mtk product in naas in kildare when will the government put a stop to mtk fighters been paid in drugs and giving drugs as sign on bonuses. He also runs a a mechanics business in naas that cleans mtk money

Gary cully mtk fighters bro Dean nicked with mtk product in naas in kildare when will the government put a stop to mtk fighters been paid in drugs and giving drugs as sign on bonuses. He also runs a a mechanics business in naas that cleans mtk money

Obviously not the brightest considering Kildare in"Lockdown" and there are checkpoints around Naas, Kill and further up

Cyprus, Brazil, Spain you can run but the trail is there.

DK.png

Didn't they buy up a part of real estate on the Brazilian Riviera or they had plans to turn it into a French Riviera clone in terms of exclusivity and price? I think they had €500 million invested into this project. I think that's when a lot of people stood up and noticed how big the Kinihan's had became. That was 10 years ago. With the rate of inflation and the obvious growth in their numbers and consumption of drug use. I'd say they're worth a small countries gdp.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Didn't they buy up a part of real estate on the Brazilian Riviera or they had plans to turn it into a French Riviera clone in terms of exclusivity and price? I think they had €500 million invested into this project. I think that's when a lot of people stood up and noticed how big the Kinihan's had became. That was 10 years ago. With the rate of inflation and the obvious growth in their numbers and consumption of drug use. I'd say they're worth a small countries gdp.

Yep and called it Greenland.

Obviously not the brightest considering Kildare in"Lockdown" and there are checkpoints around Naas, Kill and further up

Drugs were found in an apartment in naas last week car there led back to the mechanics

Lord_Slong wrote: »

All a big con job cancer got all tre heads in the costas to invest in it was just a pyramid scheme and cancer telling everyone it not his fault operation shovel got the money when the money was just been throwing in to mtk

All a big con job cancer got all tre heads in the costas to invest in it was just a pyramid scheme and cancer telling everyone it not his fault operation shovel got the money when the money was just been throwing in to mtk

I know that they were on the swindle it's just mad how much people bought into his ****e. It's catching up on him now, I heard he's a paranoid mess now. He's aged about 20 years in the past few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Drugs were found in an apartment in naas last week car there led back to the mechanics

Would there be an element of wisdom about the place?

Advertisement