Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The best thing about the finale was this version of REM's The One I Love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Didn't hate the ending , would have been happier if Clarke had lived out her existence alone ! but at least it was Raven and Octavia that passed the test and not Clarke as they had some redeeming characteristics and Clarke was just awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

Yeah not sure about that tbh. Did like Indras kill she deserved it.

From a show that started out pretty weak it managed to hold its own even with some shaky series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Seen much worse finales than that but overall the last season was very poor, possibly the weakest of the whole series. Terrible things happened to Clarke during the series but I didn't feel any sympathy for her at the end. Captain eye patch has to be the worse enemy of the series and the idea of transcendence has been done better in other series. I guess I'm happy with the uplifting ending but the Madi ending was a bit rough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I liked it for an ending. None of this "Open to interpretation" crap.
    Hard to tell but was Emori there? I assume she was if Murphy was there. At least they had a reason for Madi not being there, though t's not like she can be in a relationship in the new place.

I guess Gaia was busy doing Sabrina during filming which is why she disappeared a lot and even just had that one shot at the end while it was obviously a stand in in a dodgy hairpiece for the rest of the scene

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I liked it for an ending. None of this "Open to interpretation" crap.
    Hard to tell but was Emori there? I assume she was if Murphy was there. At least they had a reason for Madi not being there, though t's not like she can be in a relationship in the new place.

I guess Gaia was busy doing Sabrina during filming which is why she disappeared a lot and even just had that one shot at the end while it was obviously a stand in in a dodgy hairpiece for the rest of the scene
    Yeah Emori is there at the end. She's next to Echo as they're all walking towards Clarke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Have to say a lot of the actors appeared to age badly going into the last season. bellamy and Octavia definitely looked rough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 7 premieres Friday, 15th October 2021 at 9pm on 4Music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Finally catching up on this thanks to an Australian blu-ray release of season 7.

Will say that Clarke is a hilariously inept protagonist. Probably Rick from the walking dead is about her level, in terms of negative impact on their community. The bit with Bellamy and the book was particularly dire.

Still glad the finished up fairly decisively. The pacing of the season felt a bit off admittedly that may be due to the various injuries/ Pandemic/ other show commitments. Still will gladly take it over a cack handed cliffhanger.

It was quite noticeable among a good chunk of the cast. Echo looked glowing compared to some of the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Thats a shame - looked intriguing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

I watched the final two episodes earlier.

I didn’t really like the final season

the aliens and the transcendence didn’t match the story of the show - it is like it became a completely different series with the exception of ShadHeda’s shenanigans.

and the aliens didn’t even make any sense - they kill entire species after species for not being good enough and doing things like killing? it is nonsense

ShadHeda as the sole big bad would have been great and the last humans all banding together against him and making peace would have been a real uplifting message not like the drippy nonsense they give us

a shame but the previous seasons were great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor have welcomed their baby

Advertisement