Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Friday? The Late Late Show - Friday 2nd April 2021.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Evening all :)

LET'S PARTY!

?width=615&version=1960963

At this stage I'm sick if you, you're actually like a politician...you make false promises and then when people believe and commit to you, you then do not fulfil said promises and ignore your public.

So for one final time ...Is there a ****ing orgy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭wetlandsboy

As a Castlebar man i can honestly say that man ruined this country. a gob****e.
    Really? Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,070 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

This interview has all the relaxed atmosphere of an ISIS interrogation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Usual clunky hopping around with various questions, trying to build up a rapport with the guest and failing.... Turgidity should take lessons from Tommy T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

No, its worse than that. This clown ran the country once.

No worse than any who ran it since.

• Advertisement

At this stage I'm sick if you, you're actually like a politician...you make false promises and then when people believe and commit to you, you then do not fulfil said promises and ignore your public.

So for one final time ...Is there a ****ing orgy?

It's happened, it's in the past, move on. :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

He could have bought a hair clippers on his pension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Tubs grandfather ripped up the train and tram lines because they were too British

We are paying the price today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Enda's Lockdown Hair!

:eek: :eek: :D

Needs a trim, in fairness looks good though for a lad who is 70, not a grey hair in sight.

He's big into cycling, looks in good shape for a man of 70 yrs.

Look forward to his new tv documentary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭faolteam

Kenny a'int falling for Turbidys, Crap.

• Advertisement

He has the cúpla focal, hopefully he will get the cúpla téarma as uachtarán.

Very likeable and sincere fella.

As a Castlebar man i can honestly say that man ruined this country. a gob****e.

They can't all have ruined it, one week it's Bertie, next Cowan, then Kenny.

I love any programs about the railway, but I won't be watching this clown. He had his time. He should fúck off into obscurity and do us all a favour. He's done enough damage. A piss-weak representative in Europe who threw us all in front of the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

That Grand Canal Greenway they have built is great value for money, €12 million for 130km, it will make that back for the local economies on the route multiple times in year 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭corkie

Kenny combed his hair a different direction, by jove I'm hanging on his every word.

Just turned it on for awhile, Enda badly needs a haircut but how is Ryan maintaining his so well? Have they personnel groomers on staff in RTE?

It's happened, it's in the past, move on. :pac: :D

So...why.....why....why was I not there?

puef-_Read-Only_.jpg

"MOVE ON!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Ask him the reason why he gave free reign to an ethnic minority to cause destruction and misery across the country

I love any programs about the railway, but I won't be watching this clown. He had his time. He should fúck off into obscurity and do us all a favour. He's done enough damage. A piss-weak representative in Europe who threw us all in front of the bus.

And you're a hurler on the ditch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭sully123

Tubs grandfather ripped up the train and tram lines became they were too British

We are paying the price today

Could take the train to kenmare....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

He has the cúpla focal, hopefully he will get the cúpla téarma as uachtarán.

Very likeable and sincere fella.

Seems like he’s ruling that one out, ADP. Seems “happy out” as he is.

Will look out for the tv show.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Owen Wilson has aged during lockdown, although he seems to have gotten his nose straigthened

Ask him why he gave free reign to an ethnic minority to cause destruction and misery across the country

Ah leave the Protestants alone.

They can't all have ruined it, one week it's Bertie, next Cowan, then Kenny.

All are part of the establishment. Two cheeks of the same arse. All shafted the tax payer and paid themselves handsomely for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,287 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ask him the reason why he gave free reign to an ethnic minority to cause destruction and misery across the country

That tarnished him badly, he completely misjudged it. The last presidential election result was a real eye opener to them.

Owen Wilson has aged during lockdown, although he seems to have gotten his nose straigthened

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

All are part of the establishment. Two cheeks of the same arse. All shafted the tax payer and paid themselves handsomely for it.

Kenny is squeaky clean compared with Bertie and Brian Cowen. There’s no comparison.

Enda, why did you give free reign to an ethnic minority to cause destruction and misery across the country?

'The Establishment' right. What revolution do you support?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Please do

Advertisement