Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge

Options
  • 15-08-2018 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, we are planning to move to Newbridge from dublin with our 12 & 7yr old. We only have 1 car & hubby will be using it for work so can anyone suggest areas which are central and with schools close by?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

you need a second car if you live outside of the m50 , newbridge is fine but the houses near the village aren't near Tesco , there are a lot of services in naas you'll probably need , public transport is abysmal there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MaximGorky86

Hello, just came across the thread.

We are planning to move to Stationwalk, could you please help us know how’s your experience has been so far in Newbridge especially in areas around station in evening. Are there issues of burglary and anti social behavior

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1 livharsha

Hello, just wondering if you did move to station walk by any chance. If you have then, can you let me know how’s the area? Any issues that we need to be aware of? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mimonew

Hi @livharsha. I wonder if you moved to station walk. I am thinking of buying and I have the same concers

Advertisement