Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭recyclops

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Do not buy the digital version, you will get robbed, games are much much cheaper on disc.

my wallet says much different but as always each to their own (admittedly though its more expensive being digital on Sony than on MS and a little less than Nintendo)

• Administrators Posts: 53,431 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Whats the difference?

100 quid cheaper for the version without a disc drive, which is a good saving if, like me, you never buy physical copies of anything.
    SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Do not buy the digital version, you will get robbed, games are much much cheaper on disc.

Discs are nonsense though, haven't bought a game on disc in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭shawki

awec wrote: »
    100 quid cheaper for the version without a disc drive, which is a good saving if, like me, you never buy physical copies of anything.

Well, it's Discs or nothing today so that debate is irrelevant right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    How do you order from that page, when I click a bundle its either a dead link or a bad link to some other page?
    I see on twitter people talking about a queue? Can anyone explain how it works? TIA

Go here:

https://www.gamestop.ie/ps5-console-bundles

When it starts that page should automatically update and put you into a queue. If you are lucky enough, you will reach the top of the queue before the consoles are sold out and have the opportunity to purchase one. Make sure you are already logged into Gamestop to speed things up.

And also probably best to try on multiple devices. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Alast

awec wrote: »

I'm trying to get a disc edition today. I already have a digital, happy to sell the digital on to you for retail (if you are in Dublin)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭recyclops

They just tweeted its from 2 today

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭clancynl

Gamestop twitter updated

Go here:

https://www.gamestop.ie/ps5-console-bundles

When it starts that page should automatically update and put you into a queue. If you are lucky enough, you will reach the top of the queue before the consoles are sold out and have the opportunity to purchase one. Make sure you are already logged into Gamestop to speed things up.

And also probably best to try on multiple devices. Good luck.

This is the link for the queue

https://t.co/3sNkxL9SCc?amp=1

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

recyclops wrote: »
    They just tweeted its from 2 today

In the queue, I refreshed the console bundles link and go it

Got the ratchet and clank bundle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Got one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Got to final payment page for the console and then a pop up message out of stock :(

Got a Disc version, bundle 1 wouldn't ship for me, don't know why, selected bundle 5 (2nd controller) and that worked, cheers peeps, chuffed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

got to the very end then out of stock. Heartbreaking.

• Administrators Posts: 53,431 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's only the bundles left, there's no console-only packs left.

I feel for everyone who didnt get it or got to the final step and then it was out of stock. That exact thing happened to me last time and I was gutted.

I managed to snag an extra controller bundle this time. Delighted.

EDIT: the PS5 Digital is now gone.

In case anybody is interested I'm happy to sell on an opened Digital Edition (in pristine condition) I got 6 months ago (have the receipt) for 380EUR. (Dublin based)

I offered it to Awec but it was to far away for him

I meant to get the Ratchet an Clank bundle but clicked on Demon souls by accident. Went with it anyway. Never was into the souls games but I'll give it a shot.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Managed to get one with the 2 controllers, yay! :D

I'd say they allocated more stock to the bundles so maybe try with them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Double whammy now of out-of-stock messages at the final hurdle waste of an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭dubber

Took too long to get my payment details in ... out of stock after I submitted payment :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭clancynl

Alast wrote: »
    In case anybody is interested I'm happy to sell on an opened Digital Edition (in pristine condition) I got 6 months ago (have the receipt) for 380EUR. (Dublin based)

Tried to send you a DM there Alast

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lunqski

Alast wrote: »

Hey, I’d happily buy it from you! Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 19,995 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

got the demon's souls bundle

think i just got lucky with the refreshing and got to the front of the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Hi lads.Finally got one with Souls bundle.
    :) Does anyone know how they ship?An post or courier?I prob wont be home next week ,might arrange someone to collect from either

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

Snagged one for my friend (already have thr digital one), he's delighted now haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Got one too. Can't wait to try it out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Etc

I got a Spider-Man bundle. Anyone know how long it takes for GameStop to ship ?

• Advertisement

Website said shipping Monday so I'm expecting delivery Tues/Weds

Advertisement