Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned house

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

is it me or can anyone else see a face in that window upstairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Madeoface

is it me or can anyone else see a face in that window upstairs?

I think it's a moving statue.

I've passed that house loads of times, is it for sale? Bleak aul road in winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

If it's a woman, stay well away... She will take you for everything you have ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭obi604

I presume this thread is just a big p1ss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

X gonna give it to ya....

• Advertisement

X gonna give it to ya....

Strange punters out there.

obi604 wrote: »
    I presume this thread is just a big p1ss take.

Presuming makes a Pres out of U and Me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 des_toffee

The owner of the house lived there for a year. He went bust (not sure yet what busines he was in yet) The bank tried to claim the house but apparently it was built on his brothers actual land.
    Didn't hear any ghost stories as much as I would liked to have.

Stay away, you have been warned.
    Your worst nightmares will come true if you continue to question.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

I actually went into that house, twice!
    Once we took the kids to Loftus hall, website says it was open and we drove, for 2 hours, to find it closed at the gates!

Went into the house, actually a grand size house but suffered from no repairs for 20 odd years, roof leaks etc. there are some neighbours around who live on adjoining land.
    The second time I went it was darker, OMG, it was scary. Lots of noises and the jangle of what I thought were bottles.

( edit, no it's not bloody haunted, seriously, it's a house that the family lived in and moved away from, to the UK, the house was meant to be sold but a buyer was never found due to some issue, he didn't know fully- I asked the neighbour who cought me coming out of it and burst out laughing at me )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

( edit, no it's not bloody haunted, seriously, it's a house that the family lived in and moved away from, to the UK, the house was meant to be sold but a buyer was never found due to some issue, he didn't know fully- I asked the neighbour who *fought* me coming out of it and burst out laughing at me )

The neighbour fought you?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

The neighbour fought you?

no, meant to be cought :)

no, meant to be cought :)

or caught even :)

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Fred Daly

What is the story about the big house in Camolin its near the filling station its idle a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

Been a while since any posts of this place but here's something new.

Saw an advert today on Jobs.ie for maintenance staff advertised by the Press Up Hospitality Group to join the new team at Loftus Hall, Wexford..... Mmmm wonder is it same place? 🤔

https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=2082863

• Registered Users Posts: 68,550 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Built by the filling station owner. Presume he still owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

Only other media updates on Google says the building is "under going renovations etc".

Advertisement