Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Slow roasted and then rested backstrap of venison with all the trimmings including the homemade jus.

It may not look it, but it was as tender as my emotions.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently chomping on a yum yum with a nice cup of tea while watching Mare of Easttown.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

Slow roasted and then rested backstrap of venison with all the trimmings including the homemade jus.

It may not look it, but it was as tender as my emotions.

looks great but wow - some feed - did you eat it all?

Currently chomping on a yum yum with a nice cup of tea while watching Mare of Easttown.

whats a "yum yum"?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

sporina wrote: »
    whats a "yum yum"?

It's a pastry soaked in syrup. You can get them in Lidl.

• Advertisement

sporina wrote: »
    looks great but wow - some feed - did you eat it all?

Not a trace of the venison left.

I'm a pure caveman when it comes to food, I like plenty meat and then all the other stuff is just basically decoration on the plate to be picked at.

My youngest fella is worse, he just eats all the meat first like a starving lurcher.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Not a trace of the venison left.

I'm a pure caveman when it comes to food, I like plenty meat and then all the other stuff is just basically decoration on the plate to be picked at.

My youngest fella is worse, he just eats all the meat first like a starving lurcher.

wow

A hot chicken curry and a cold beer followed by a nice coffee and a Lidl cookie reheated in the airfryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Spiced chips with a garlic dip.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sipping. Tall dark roast with splash of cream.

• Advertisement

A hot chicken curry and a cold beer followed by a nice coffee and a Lidl cookie reheated in the airfryer.

are those mushrooms?

lol i love choc chip cookies (like, bakery type ones not retail pk) warmed a little before eating too.. brings out the yummy flavour..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A pan fried butterfly chicken fillet. I cheated with a tub of curry sauce and chips from the local.:D The girls had the chicken from a crown with roasties,stuffing and sweetcorn. I needed more comfort because lunch was the leftover beef. stuffing, gravy and roasties.:eek: Mrs G in bed and Ms G just milled the last of the beef on a sandwich. Beef was heated in hot water. Not even the crust left.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Bombay Pantry chicken tikka masala ready meal and tesco's bhaji's. Was sh1te as all ready meals are.. :(

I also bought a bloody lemon swiss roll instead of the pineapple one :mad:

Signing off Boards with the simplest of meals. A nice pork chop, creamy mash and garden peas. Having it very late due to football and work stuff. I'd love bread and butter, but Mrs G forgot to take a pan out of the freezer, so a slice of cake will compensate for dessert.

So long folks!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Signing off Boards with the simplest of meals. A nice pork chop, creamy mash and garden peas. Having it very late due to football and work stuff. I'd love bread and butter, but Mrs G forgot to take a pan out of the freezer, so a slice of cake will compensate for dessert.

So long folks!

Do you mean for the night? Don't leave us

Do you mean for the night? Don't leave us

Heading for good S. Take care.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Heading for good S. Take care.

Look after yourself and your family. Come back when you're able hopefully. Good luck

Anyone alive?

What. Nooooooo 😥. If Grandeeod is at least still checking in behind the scenes, know that you will be missed very much 💔

• Advertisement

I can't barely manage the site. Hopefully he comes back

its woeful - I won't be on here much if it continues like that - I miss the old site soooo much... gee - you really only do appreciate something when its gone.. whats the story with Grandeeod? Why did he go? Did he know the site was gonna be destroyed?

he just said it was time to go.

He might come back though, I took a break before for ages then came back

I'm still getting used to this, it is tough going

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Horrible new platform on here.........

Totally agree..............................

a lot of threads are very very quiet since this new disaster of a platform.................................................

Nobody is eating haha. Too hot I suppose.

I'm having a can of cider

theres always a salad surepp :)

im having a can of carling :)

• Advertisement

is everyone doing a bobby sands ?.

Advertisement