Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Before more distraction with vaccine nonsense fully kicks in again, are there any permanent restrictions that anyone would like to bring up?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

buzzerxx wrote: »
    Image with nonsense facts that should be in the vaccines safety thread

In Europe under conditional marketing approval, the pharmaceutical companies are liable for damages, not the government's. Did you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

robinph wrote: »
    Before more distraction with vaccine nonsense fully kicks in again, are there any permanent restrictions that anyone would like to bring up?

Nah it's just part of the cycle.

All measures are going to be permanent.
    Not all measures are going to be permanent.
    Masks will be permanent.
    Masks won't be permanent.
    Vaccines will be permanent.
    Vaccines are bad.
    "I never said vaccines are bad."
    It's all a plot to make measures permanent anyway.
    All measures are going to be permanent.

And around we go again...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

rtron wrote: »
    The long term effects are under clinical trial and it is made clear to the recipients.

Just to be clear, the safety trials are finished, there is continuing studies into how effective and long lasting the vaccines are. If that's the standard, then no medicine ever has been approved as all medicines are subject to ongoing studies.

buzzerxx wrote: »
    IF YOU CANNOT QUESTION IT.
    IT'S NOT SCIENCE,
    IT'S PROPAGANDA.

But the only people who are dodging questions here are you conspiracy theorists.
    You in particular keep refusing to even acknowledge the questions exist.
    And you guys are constantly getting upset by people asking questions.
    So it seems the conspiracy theories cannot be questioned.
    Can we dismiss them as propaganda?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Hi, new Boards.

The covid game is permanent, they're not going to flatten the curve, they're going to flatten your life with more

variants, more viruses, more vaccines,more laws and endless restrictions.If everything happened in the past year didn't wake you up I really don't know

WTF will.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I live in the UK, I can pretty much do what I like now and from Monday there will be no legal requirement for masks or social distancing so pretty much everything you have typed above is wrong.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it and believe me i hope and wish i am wrong but i doubt i am.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Ahh it won't be permanent. They'll lift restrictions in 2030 when the moon starts to wobble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

There will be literally no restrictions in England from monday, how can restrictions be permanent when there will be no restrictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

So is it impossible for you to image that the virus might be real?

What explanation would you have come up with for previous pandemics over the centuries, if you were alive then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

The fact that people forget pandemics in the past makes me worried about a future pandemic that has a much higher death toll. We have almost learned nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The operative word is 'theory', isn't it?

Have you considered any other, more mundane, theories?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Are you claiming that on Monday restrictions will not be lifted in the UK?

All the previous lifting of restrictions dates in the UK have passed and those restrictions they said would be lifted were lifted. What are you basing the claim that Mondays changes won't happen on?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,518 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Did you see that the HSE is teaming up with Tindr/Grindr/Bumble etc to give vaccinated people a special badge on their profile to prove they are vaccinated. I'm amazed the conspiracy folks aren't all over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭323

Be interested to see where you got that?

Believe that would be true ordinarily, but whats ordinary any more?

Public knowledge last year that one of the conditions of even getting to purchase these vaccines was that the EU and Ireland had to indemnify Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers against civil liabilities.

EU countries were supposed to set up indemnity schemes to take on the financial liability for potential adverse side effects related to the Covid-19 vaccines. Talked about it, but last I looked, unlike most of the other EU countries and UK, Ireland still had not set up this scheme.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

In my opinion, I get the virus is real, but 99.8% survival rate doesn't justify mandatory experimental v@xx, nor does it justify what's been done to our world society. It was used to transfer wealth, power & control over the population. Media has corrupted many things in this world lately, including this "pandemic".

During previous real pandemics people were reliant on government issued directives and information, Thankfully now with the WWW thats no longer the case.

Who has been redirecting the wealth and power? How did they managed to get all world governments to agree to this plan?

If they already had the power to get all world governments to do what they wanted then what exactly were they gaining as they already had the power? What powers have we lost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

If it's permanent, why are restrictions being lifted?

"Wake up" to what exactly? there's a pandemic, most countries have responded in the same way. If it's not a reaction to the pandemic, then what is "really" going on, why would masks be obligatory if there's no reason to wear them?

This forum contains 13 years of vague scaremongering like the above, how is yours any different?

Where do you get the 99.8% survival rate?

It seems only a very small percentage of younger people will die from the virus. However the percentage goes up with age.

Why don't you look this up for yourself, and see that 99.8% is nowhere near accurate?

Which pandemics were real and which were fake?

How do you tell the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The brainwashed loons are gutted in the UK. Theres an anti lockdown protest on at the moment.......

Cant get my head around that one.

Cases shooting up in England. Conspiracy theorists and Covid deniers must be very, very confused by this stage.

Those cases are all fake or inflated to scare people into taking the vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

…and in Ireland, travel restrictions have been eased.

The loons right now seeing places open up and realising they've wasted 18 months with this utter nonsense while alienating family and friends and fcuking up their professional lives.

They will just readjust their narrative - this was a "test run" to check how compliant we all are.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement