Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU Digital/paper! Certs, the Megathread - threadbans in OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pointywalnut

Does anybody know the order in which the certificates are being dispatched. I got my second dose of the vaccine at the end of May, and no cert yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Surfbox

I got www.printcopyandgo.com to print and laminate my one in a Credit card sized format. I ordered it last Thursday and had it the following morning by post. It scans perfectly and I can keep it with my cards, very handy for traveling or just going for a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭gipi

I got my 2nd Jab on 6th July (via the portal, not GP or pharmacy) - no sign of my cert yet. Hope you get your cert in time for your trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

Jeeez ..unbelievable. I tried call covid pass helpline..busy line all the time..tried 30 times. Thats not good ffs 😲

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭lalipule

Would it not be easier to build a page where you could enter your details: PPS, email, address, anything else to verify you, and when this is done enable a button to generate vaccine certificate. Solution for those who had covid in the last 6 months. This makes 130 000 calls less.

For those who are not in the system (like me) display message "your data is not just the system, check with whoever vaccinated you if data was uploaded". Another couple of thousand calls less.

But no, they opened a helpline with 30-60 people to handle thousands of calls. No wonder it failed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Got to talk to someone after 3.5 hours and agent asked my mobile number to identify me, she had my details on file, asked to confirm my email address and said I would be getting the cert via email within 72 hours .... let see (went to a GP so surprised she asked about email vs postal address)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I assume the card you get after the vaccine could be used for pubs (if it's gets the go ahead) but the chances of those been forged might be a possibility

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jbv

Took over 30 minutes of constant calling the number to get through. Another 2 and a half hours until an operator answered. Gave details and hopefully will get it in 72 hours.

It really is a big mess!😈😈😈

Did you get your vaccine at the GP? Did they tell you they will be mailing or posting it?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,777 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

Happy days..2nd dose given friday at 12.30pm, cert in my email box on monday 11pm..wow. Am I just lucky?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

I spent 2 hours on hold and got through eventually. I am flying Saturday. I was told nothing could be done for me and that it was just wait and see and that there was no escalation line or no priority etc , I was also told probably wouldn’t get it and sure it was only a holiday. My details were in the system but person would not help me at all . I am vaccinated since January in work . I tried everywhere for a appointment for a PCR locally as I have to work till the night before and do not live in Dublin . I don’t know where to go with this now . I am going to do another 2 hours on hold this morning in the hope I get someone reasonable that will help me .

I got my vaccine at the GP. I understood that the cert will be mailed by post to me. The email or postal code in the new format are the details that seems to be vital.

ok - I was not asked anything about my home address ... only about my email and because of that I assumed I will get an email ... .. will wait 72 hours and see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Got mine this morning! Mammy and girlfriend are still waiting on theirs, they both are fully vaccinated since the middle of May. Anyone else still waiting like those two?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Got my J&J in a pharmacy last Wednesday. Got the DCC emailed to me last night after getting told by the pharmacy I would get it via post not email? Not complaining, but it's a big mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Got mine via email too even though pharmacy jabbed. Possibly the pharmacies are swamped still.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Excessive expectations and promises more so but they've shipped out a very large chunk of them so far.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

The process is that if the HSE has a reliable email address for you, then you'll get your cert by email, regardless of where you got your vaccination.

Many pharmacies and GPs weren't taking emails, so these ones would go by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Cheers for that. Pretty handy to have, just ordered one.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14 highland212

Currently 2 hours in the queue. My god, the "on hold" music would drive anyone insane. Flying to Spain next week and still no DCC so hopefully it will be worth the wait. The automated voice at the beginning said they're prioritising those that are flying in the next 10 days so hopefully that really is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

All of my family have their certs - all vaccinated long after me, some in hospital, some in MVC, some gp and one pharmacy less than 2 weeks ago. Every single one have certs.

I don't. I was fully vaxxed before them all, in May. Getting fairly annoyed now!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jammyd

still on hold and flying tomorrow still no cert fully vaccinated 3 weeks ago, got through after an 1hr this morning and when the person finally answered they hung up same happened me yesterday, fit to craic..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Does the paper booklet definitely suffice for arriving back into Ireland? I'm travelling to the UK with two people shortly who will have the booklet (for Pfizer) but possibly not the cert at that stage. Can go straight into the UK but they're hoping to avoid a PCR test coming back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Economics101

Got my paper cert in the post today. Envelope was from Revenue, whose letters I normally don't like!. I should imagine that Revenue have addresses for all PPSNs. Was jabbed at GP. Used the Covid tracker app, which scanned the cert and it all took a few seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

my details aren't on their system and they blamed the GP. Rang GP who rang back and said HSE are blaming the cyber attack for deletion of my vaccination. GP is trying to sort it with HSE as they have it submitted already.

I wonder is it time for local TD to get a call?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭acequion

My mother [90] got her two shots from her GP and her cert arrived to my inbox at the start of the launch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭Fian

My (posted) cert arrived today. just mentioning in case people who are still waiting are thinking all posted certs would have arrived by now.

I'm flying out early Thursday morning - so just on time!

Advertisement