Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EU Digital/paper! Certs, the Megathread - threadbans in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

None of this is affected by the Dail , it's the Cabinet and government departments that do all of it with the HSE taking care of most of the health aspects. Plans to get the country up and running are already there. They go into recess every year, even during the craziness of 2009-2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

Currently on the line waiting for 40 minutes let's see how long it takes. Vaccinated in pharmacy 2 weeks ago and no sign of DCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Got my J&J jab on Friday just gone in a pharmacy. I got the cert last night in an email even though I wasn’t expecting it for a few weeks and the pharmacist said it would be posted out. Either way happy it was so quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lujan

I got my second vaccine on Sunday afternoon.

I got my digital cert through email last night.

It went into my "promotions" filtered emails for some reason.

I suggest people check their various email folders to make sure they didn't miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

What was the subject of the email and who did it come from could you let me know please?

Fully jabbed 16 days ago and no sign by email or post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mine was no reply dccc

subject

EU DIGITAL COVID CERT

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lujan

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

I am in the same boat as you. I was vaccinated in the pharmacy just over 2 weeks ago and I am due to travel this week. I got through to the line twice. The first time was last week and they had no information on me at all and they said this was due to a known issue with the pharmacies data not being available to them.

I also got through on Monday and I was then on the system but the address was not 100% correct and they had no email. I was told they could not give me a timeframe or speed up the issuing of the cert, even though I am travelling this week. So now I am worried that a letter is out there it won't reach me because the address is not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TimTom

Double vaccinated since May, no cert, just a useless cardboard vaccination record which is of no use.

Currently on hold for 60 mins, which me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

Got through after 1 hour 33 mins - my DOB and address was wrong on the cert. It was ticked as "sent" but the changes were made and I will hopefully have it by Friday as he said I was due to travel the 27th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SwimFin

GoMo has now confirmed (contrary to previous information provided to me) : Network providers usually cap call lengths at 2 hours due to fair usage policies and also to avoid lines being left accidentally open and clogging up capacity.     

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Got my J&J last Friday at a pharmacy. Never gave email but had registered on portal with email

Received cert last night via email. 4 days after vaccine. Very efficient

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

Fully jabbed since 6th July (via HSE portal, not GP or pharmacy). No sign of the cert as yet. I'm not urgently waiting on it (as in I'm not travelling abroad), but it will be useful when dining opens next week....

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭IQO

Due to get my 2nd dose tomorrow at the GP (Pfizer).

Didn't intend to make things complicated but here we are with this cert.. I got my first dose about a month ago in The Netherlands, so HSE doesn't have that one in their systems.

The GP advised that they can enter my 2nd dose tomorrow as the 2nd dose and upload that to the HSE, which could trigger the travel cert to be send out. Would they only look there for 2nd doses to trigger the covid certs?

That sounds great, but I'm a bit sceptical after reading on here. Anyone has experience with something similar, where the first dose was not registered and the 2nd dose done at a different location?

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭MangleBadger

Currently waiting 2 hours on the helpline. It says I am over 90 minutes away from being answered, as it has said for 2 hours. Does anybody know if this goes down as you get closer to being answered? Would mean I could ignore the on hold music with a bit more security I won't miss my slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

I've checked the HSE website and it's 7 days after 2nd dose of Pfizer to be deemed fully vaccinated, some countries are 14 days after the 2nd jab but France is only 7 days after the 2nd Pfizer. I've looked on the various places and it says fully vaccinated coming to Ireland no test required, so in theory you should be OK as it's the country you are flying to that matters in relation to what is deemed fully vaccinated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Ah folks! We were vaccinated in February (hospital staff) and no sight nor sound of our certs! We must be at the back of the queue ffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

Yeah .. Im in the same boat ... screwed over yet again

They don't have your email

Yours is a classic case of needing to call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Same with my husband, a paramedic. No sign of his coming even though he is fully vaccinated since March.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 an0

Did anyone get their Recovery cert since contacting helpline? I made it through to talk to Helpline on Monday morning and have requested by recovery cert, but it still haven't arrived.

Also does anyone know if it was supposed to come by email or post?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭roarlad

There is no back of the queue, nearly 2 million were mailed/emailed where possible.

If they didn't have you on file, or if your details were incomplete/incorrect, then they didn't issue.

I'd check the source (in your case the hospital) that your details were all submitted correctly (Name/PPS/DoB/Address/Email).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I wonder when they'll allow other vaccines to be registered like the sino vac

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I don't mean calling back the Dail but I put this akin to the passport fiasco 2-3 years ago when government and passport officials were stating that there were delays but people weren't inconvenienced too much etc. However opposition TDs were able to throw back plenty of examples that meant people were waiting months and needed them.

Same with this cert, you shouldn't have to wait hours to get through to get something you're entitled to and if there is an issue, it should be solved quickly by an escalation team.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

From experience, much of the hospital vaccinations near the start didn't do a great job of data entry. Lots of addresses and other details wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭thegetawaycar

For those flying, if 7 days after your second (pfizer) vaccine and you get the cert you'll be fine entering.

Looking at this thread I'd be avoiding getting in touch unless I had urgent need for the pass. Complete disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Just passed the two hour mark on the helpline. Will hear the music in my head for the next 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

I hope it gets sorted. I got through today again and the guy was a lot more helpful. He doubled checked all my details and said it would be escalated and that I would received an email with the cert in 72 hours so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CaraCara123

Got through today after just over 5 hours. Like previous post, my details double-checked and should have it in next 72 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

The reason for the Revenue envelopes is simply that the have the printing technology to do a mass mailing of certificates.

It makes more sense to just use that than to have outsourced it.

Advertisement