Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021/22 FSA Championship Signup thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Good on you CSF. We have 16 currently in the league on FPL so almost there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Xander10

will people in the qualifying league get PMs of availability?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

With the current situation I'm not gonna get ahead of myself with planning. Will see how the 2 top leagues fill up and work accordingly.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

You would think it should be just as easy to to do the other leagues, but as a caveat, you could extend the deadline to say the 6th August, and then open it to first come first served for the lowest league. Granted that might not be the fairest way, but it's probably the only way you'll get them up and running for definite.

I think i joined boards after the league was set up, and who knows i might have been regulated from league 4 or whatever, but i do feel that they are quite a number of posters in the leagues who rarely ever post - obviously there is no right or wrong to that, but if you do drop the leagues, and/or open the leagues to first come first serve, would you be losing that much? It might be great to have lads who are top 100 in Ireland in said leagues, but if they aren't really posting much content in the forum, prior to the update, they won't be posting much now, so do they bring much to table?

• Advertisement

Maybe start a league one sign up thread and see how it goes? Ateast we're keeping it going even if it might not end up as deep. Maybe extend it and see if we can get a 3 league format plus q league that would be pretty good going. We're up to 16 in the Championship so with over a week still to go looking good to fill that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Feck it.

Can I ask a favour lads? Can someone PM me a link to the actual league on the site itself so that I can monitor accordingly who has actually signed up

Sent

My hope is that there won't need to be much need to change format. I've 16 in Premier League and 17 in Championship now so it might not be as bad for attrition as I thought. May open up the other 2 leagues (albeit with a later deadline than the top 2 which will 100% close next week) shortly enough.

Your point about us losing active posters is absolutely valid and we're going to see it this season with the new forum format driving people away. Still too early to put people into that bracket though since alot of people wouldn't be back 4 weeks before the season like ourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hahaha, you mean less than 3 weeks :P

I sure do. You would expect counting to be in my arsenal being an FPL veteran but alas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'll join this later in the week as I purposely haven't created a team yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

In

ID=1853224

Can someone send me the league code please. I don't have access to the old PMs so don't have it anymore.

Igonore that, looks like I'm back in the premier league now.

We've had 1 not sign up in time (iroced) and Dearg81 moving up to Premier League to vacant spot there means 2 spots left in this league.

I'll be PMing shanotheslayer and ElTel to offer the spots now with a 5 PM 3rd August deadline to sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Insert Homer "default" gif

Ok, shanotheslayer hasn't made it in time so Yozico is next up, will send the details on there with a 19:00 4/8/21 deadline

• Advertisement

Jesus, this final Championship spot isn't going out easy. Sending out to F1ngers now, who will have a 23:00 5/8/21 deadline

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

League full

List of the full 20 entrants for the records

Jimmii - 40112

Wrestlemaniac - 791496

Easy Rod - 417327

Remoteboy - 122072

Cartman78 - 8492

Klopparama - 2694

Tom_k - 488193

AdPro - 102009

Manual_man - 2879

Ginger Ninja - 434108

TaytoCrisps - 148808

KevIRL - 7105

Patmac - 125077

Captain Bob - 890126

Mhaigheo - 401489

Hogey007 - 805466

FHFC - 597844

Dahat - 115427

ElTel - 948742

F1ngers - 26771

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Some heavy hitters in that list....good luck to all :-)

Advertisement