Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Casual 5 a Side Football Night in Naas / Kildare - NEW 2021!

Options
  • 08-06-2021 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just moved to Naas and wanted to setup a casual 5 a side footie game once a week.
    Must be 18+.
    Please reply here / dm me with interest.
    It will be at Red Lane or Pipers Hill school. TBC

We will decide together which night suits best for everybody. I'd prefer either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesdays. Even if you can't make it every week, it would be great to have everybody involved!

Current interest: 9 People total.

Cheers,
    Shay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

10 people in the WhatsApp group so far which is unreal! Going to wait until we have at least 15 before trying to book anything. Not everybody will make each week so we need the extra bodies! DM me to be added to the WhatsApp group! If you have a buddy/brother/cousin too we can add them in!

11 of us now. We're getting close to our first game!

Currently not accepting any more people into the WhatsApp Group. Will post back here if we need people.

Will take another 1 - 2 lads in. First come first served. DM ME to be added to the WhatsApp group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

What nights you gonna do this?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Would be interested if there's any spots left

Sure, dm me your number 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LiamHorgan

Would also be interested if there are any spots left! 👍

There sure is! DM me your number!

**Update October 2021**

**SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE HERE! DM ME your number so I can add you to the WhatsApp group!**

We play at 7:00PM on Thursdays at Red Lane!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 LiamHorgan

Hey man, you're account is private so I cant send you a message!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Hi Folks,

Charity 6 a side competition at Kilcullen Astro on Sat 30th and refreshments afterwards in O'Connells in aid Crumlin Hospital. €60 per team which is great value for a couple of hours football. Call Tom on 087-9794162 if interested 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JimmyDRJ

Hi,

If there is space I'd love to join the 5-a-side group. @i124Q I clicked on your profile and got "permission denied".

Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MTIC96

Would love to join if there is stills spots available 👍

Sure, please DM me your number. I think you need a verified email with your account or something. Others have dm'd me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Robert97

Are you still playing ? Would be interested in joining

Sure are Rob, dm me if you would like to be added to the group! It's 7pm Thursdays at Red Lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pjh2001

Also a blow in to Naas since the summer of last year I’d be interested in joining the group if there are still spots!

Phil

Going to take a break from adding people. We have a steady 6v6 going. Feel free to still respond here or dm me so I can add you later if we need numbers. I will throw another update here too if we need more players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rob1981

Hi . Would also be interested if any spots become available.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kjordan_2022

Sent you a DM with my number in case of dropouts etc. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lillielad

Hi Guys, could you add me to the list if someone drops out ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JNolan8

Hey, it would be great to be added to the list for 5 a side, if there are any spaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LeeBucke123

Hey, I also have a 5 a side group chat and the problem we are running into at the moment is we have too many people in there that we are constantly getting 17/18 lads every week wanting to play. If there is anyone else that want to play DM me and I’ll add yous so we can get 2 groups of 5v5

• Registered Users Posts: 1 grumpytechie

Hi, if any spots still available I’d like to jump in on this please.

Going to add a couple of people. DM me your number if you can play on Thursdays at 7pm. Even if you can only make every 2nd or 3rd Thursday, that's fine too!

Shay

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nmurph11

Hi. I just moved to the area, and would be interested in joining. Tried to DM but says permission denied

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rajvosa

Hi if this is still ongoing I would be interested to play.

I tried to DM you but I've got a restriction msg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 edperry1

Hi Guys,

I'm keen on joining for a game if there's any spaces going - im free every Thursday night.

Let me know how to share my number and ill pass it on for the whatsapp group.

Cheers

Elliot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

Hi,

If your still looking for players, I would love to join! Tried sending you a DM but it wouldn’t allow me

Advertisement