Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Werewolf II - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning all. Apologies for my absence yesterday. My modem died yesterday morning and I spent the day on calls trying to get it sorted and I'm stuck with only having my phone to access.

When I got the chance to check in I saw that I was up for the chop and I was just not in the form to spend the evening arguing on the Internet after spending the day arguing on the phone.

I realise I'm likely to get a bullet/lynched today but I'd really like to know why is there such narrow focus. Someone says a name and everyone jumps on board...hmm who might be happy to do that now? Oh, I know...wolves.

Anyway, I'll be around a bit more today.

LIVING

Also starring LeVar Burton

Beakerjoe

Duffman13

Ectoplasm

Johngreenfan

Lord TSC

Neowise

Rikand

ShaneU

Strawberry Milkshake

Dead

Nothing - Shot prior to D1 lynch by Lord TSC (vig)

JP Liz V1 - Lynched D1

Necro - Munched N1

Mitsuko045 - Modkilled N1

Trigger - Shot by Lord (vig) D2 shot missed

Trigger - Lynched D2 - Q WOLF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Another disaster befell the ship overnight. Lord TSC has gone missing and is presumed dead after wandering the corridors late at night muttering to himself.

Lord TSC is dead.

Lynch Form now open.

RIP Lordy 😢

LIVING

Also starring LeVar Burton

Beakerjoe

Duffman13

Ectoplasm

Johngreenfan

Neowise

Rikand

ShaneU

Strawberry Milkshake

Dead

Nothing - Shot prior to D1 lynch by Lord TSC (vig)

JP Liz V1 - Lynched D1

Necro - Munched N1

Mitsuko045 - Modkilled N1

Trigger - Shot by Lord (vig) D2 shot missed

Trigger - Lynched D2 - Q WOLF

Lord TSC - Munched N2 - VIG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Hopefully we still have a priest. When should they reveal I wonder ? I suppose if we are crushing it and have killed like 3 wolves they should stay hidden as we are obviously doing fine. if trigger was the first wolf, then maybe we might need the info.

I have a POE of 5 I'm trying to work through at the moment.

Aslb, ecto, shane, duffers, beakerjoe.

Would be great if we had a confirmed peek on one of them.

Everyone else seems villagery to me

I look forward to you elaborating as to who those wolves are

Good question

Im praying we have seer, BG and priest still alive. I think the seer info may be more valuable to the village right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Morning all!

As I said last night Levar and Ecto was where I wanted to put my focus today. And I'm sticking with that.

@Ectoplasm @Also talk to me... Who do you think is partners with Trigger?

• Advertisement

With regards to the priest - I think they should only reveal if they have solid info for us, like a dead wolf or a fairly clear wolf based on wagons on villagers.

Likewise with the seer - only reveal if the info is for a wolf.

Hopefully we still have both roles in play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Neowise

Morning all. Apologies for my absence yesterday. My modem died yesterday morning and I spent the day on calls trying to get it sorted and I'm stuck with only having my phone to access. 

When I got the chance to check in I saw that I was up for the chop and I was just not in the form to spend the evening arguing on the Internet after spending the day arguing on the phone. 

Awwh, i’m sorry you feel so disconnected from us.

I realise I'm likely to get a bullet/lynched today but I'd really like to know why is there such narrow focus.

How you mean, such a narrow focus?

Please, expand the focus, show us who we should be looking at.

Someone says a name and everyone jumps on board...hmm who might be happy to do that now? Oh, I know...wolves. 

Everyone can’t be Wolves, or the game would be over already, we non wolves currently have a majority. Please feel free do dissect the thread and name the Wolves. Provide your evidence etc. If the case is compelling, the majority may lynch there instead.

Think positive.

Anyway, I'll be around a bit more today

note. If you are a wolf, just continue slacking and accept your d3 exit, good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

If there's a priest alive I'd advocate a reveal particularly if the BG/Seer is still alive.

If 2 or 3 wolves are dead then maybe hold fire depending on the lay of the land. However if there is only one wolf gone, id be shouting for a mass reveal to narrow the pool massively.

8 alive

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im voting Ecto. In my eyes the most logical choice.

The single vote on day one.

JGF and ShaneU both did the same but both JGF and ShaneU had little hesitation in killing nothing day 1. No flip flopping, no fence sitting, that's a good look for me. I don't see wolves diving in to advocate a killing so early in the game when they can let villagers do it and avoid blame.

Trigger had zero interactions with Ecto. Distancing.

Ecto conveniently goes missing all day yet can throw a late vote on an already dead to rights TriggerWolf rather than explain themselves.

I dont but Ectos modem excuse. Also they werent up for the chop as they put it, Ecto was only being pushed by me against a caught wolf.

Dont but their bull. Lynch Ecto

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

"JGF and ShaneU both did the same but both JGF and ShaneU had little hesitation in killing nothing day 1. No flip flopping, no fence sitting, that's a good look for me"

Shite you can't edit quotes. JGF sits as good with me and I can see your point on both however alignment is the key here. If Nothing was good then them being definitive doesn't mean anything in regards to alignment.

You seem sure Nothing was bad though, two/three ways you could know that

15 players - 8 living, 7 dead. 11 villagers including 4 roled villagers, 4 wolves.

Worst case scenario, which is what we need to work with, is that 6 of the 7 dead are villagers. That would leave us today with 5 villagers Vs 3 wolves.

It also means we possibly have no roles remaining but the lack of seer would cancel out the wolf power of peeking good first time.

With that in mind, and I'm going to give Ecto a little bit of space to come back to us as powerhouse villager... Who can I interest in a Levar lynch today?

You don't have to buy it for it to be true BJ. My modem is kaput and I spent the day arguing with dicks about it.

Yes I put a vote in because I respect the rules of the game. I did in fact explain my absence...you might have missed it given how keen you were to lynch me ahead of known wolf Trigger.

I'm willing to take the hit for being a **** villager yesterday but I'm not going to not fight my corner.

I've just put in my vote on Levar by the way. It'll be staying there until he comes out and talks to us and gives us reads, and even at that, I'm 98% sure he's a wolf.

I’d like to hear what LeVar thinks of the remaining players. @Also Starring LeVar Burton

if we go with worst case scenario then we need to lynch correctly tonight.

I'm reading back. At the moment I haven't moved on from reading Strawbs and Neo as village. Everyone else is suspicious.

I didn't like your reversal on Rikand post munch yesterday so you're still on my radar and ShaneU has barely posted and just deflected any questions about it. You'd currently be my top two but I really need to go over it all properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Good Morning All.

Rest In Peace Lord TSC, and Rest In Peace Trigger (I feel even our lone Wolf deserves our compassion following their passing)

I had been hoping to hold off another day, but the village is on the backfoot with 3 wolves still lurking and seemingly comfortable with how things are progressing...

I've been intentionally laying low, trying to balance not looking too tasty a munch for the wolves whilst leaving enough doubt not to draw a shot on a lynch on myself, but I've also been leaving some breadcrumbs along the way both for the character of Janeway (so hopefully there's still a few Voyager fans in the building) and as a Priest...

I've mentioned coffee a couple of times, about wanting Raktajinos on Monday (Klingon Coffee) and wanting Coffee yesterday morning to combat my hangover. I have previously mentioned around Forum Games that I can't actually drink coffee when I'm hungover because it makes me sick, which I'm hoping someone might remember me saying that before, but regardless...

I jumped on JohnGreenFan's post the other day about ignoring me because it was a good opportunity to plant the seed that you may need to listen to me later in the game when I reveal as Priest. I felt a bit of amateur dramatics may also have made me undesirable for the wolves to munch as keeping me around if I was NRV left them someone to hide behind - I was also trying to embody Janeway a bit in my interactions with JGF both on Monday and yesterday as Janeway gets fed up fairly regularly, so it worked as another breadcrumb in my eyes...

I made a point of RIP'ing all of the dead yesterday morning because all good Priests take a moment to pay tribute to the dearly departed.

I was worried on Monday that Necro seemed to be hinting at being the Priest himself and concerned that it may have been the wolves attempting to get me to out myself, especially as Lord had already come forward as a Vig, and I did debate calling him on it, but glad I held off as he was obviously taking one for the team and drawing a munch on himself knowing he'd be MIA during his Tayto Park Adventure.

I did question yesterday why some people seem to be willing to just go along with certain people, and that I wasn't happy with anyone being considered as clear, as I feel we're being led up the garden path by a couple of people... everyone seems to be looking at Strawbs as village and I'm not sure why, beaker's argument with Trigger seemed very stage, JGF has very much tunneled in on me, duffers and Rikand were a bit more vocal yesterday but I still feel they're lying low. People need to take a step back today and start looking at everyone.

The priest knows the state of play. They also know if the bg is still alive.

if we are at lylo, then please reveal yourself.

if we have 1 incorrect lynch available, and the bg is still alive, please reveal yourself.

Yet your modem appears fine now, convenient that.

Im the priest.

Seer will resolve this as seer is still in play.

Nothing was changeling

Trigger was Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I'm not deflecting anything I'm on holiday. Just got into apartment with WiFi. 4g not working for some reason

Levar is lying. End of.

Ive been pushing Ecto as Ive known Nothing was bad. Duffers picked up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

No you're not, and Liz was seer.

Bullsh*t play by the wolves as beaker thinks he can out-talk me today.

Vote in on beakerjoe.

5v3

lynch wrong 4v3

munch - wolves win

——————-

5v3

lynch right 5v2

munch 4v2

lynch wrong 3v2

munch wolves win

————————

5v3

lynch right 5v2

munch 4v2

lynch wrong 3v2

munch wolves win

——————

We’ve got an uphill battle if there’s 3 wolves left.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement

You priest reveal but give zero info on the dead ?

Advertisement