Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor for two laptops

Options
  • 28-07-2021 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I want to buy a monitor and have no idea what I should be looking for! Hoping someone can help?

I currently use both an ASUS laptop (Photoshop/light gaming) and an Macbook air (writing/internet mooching/neflix etc) daily and I'd like to get a monitor that I could connect both to, and easily switch between. I'd also like to be able to use this monitor for gaming when I get the new SteamDeck system next year 😀

What sort of specs should I be looking for for the monitor? My budget is around €250 - €350.

I'm a total newbie to this so any recommendations on videos/what to look for/set up tip are greatly appreciated!!

Comments

Advertisement